• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

Solubility of pyrazolam

3dmusic

Bluelighter
Hi

I am addicted to benzos, and I've been taking zopiclone to ease the withdrawal symptoms but I want to come off them.
I want to be drug free so a psychiatrist can assess me and tailor the much needed help I need.
The drug agencies are giving me the run around and so are the doctors, but while I play their game, I don't want to order more illicit benzos, so I will be running out.
Pyrazolam is still legal in our country, for now, and this post is about it's water solubility, which is of importance for me as I want to do a slow taper off, and a water soluble drug would allow for more accurate dosing.
I have tried to look online but I am getting conflicting information.
Some say it is, and others say it needs dissolving with solvents that are toxic or inaccessible
I am no scientist, but this is the only research legal benzodiazepaine that may be water soluble and I thought I would come here to see if I could get some facts, because, I do not know what I am looking for and get lost in jargon.
thanks

It is moderately soluble in water. Maybe the Chinese cure work. Dissolve 1g in 1l of water so 1ml = 1mg. As you take 1 or 2 ml out using the body of a syringe, you add the same amount of plain water.

Should be fairly soluble, especially if acidified. Clubcard proposes a sensible way of measuring out your dose, however if you're not good at measuring small volumes (do you have a pipette or a syringe?), it may be a good idea to make the solution more dilute than 1 mg/ml. I imagine the active dose of pyrazolam is somewhere around 1 mg?

It's certainly >1g/l because of the extra hydrogen bonding going on... and I've done it.

hi and thanks for your answers. Soon research benzos along with other legal highs will be banned in my country, but I have got a stash of diazepam and zopiclone to taper from. I am crossing over gradually to diaz for a smoother taper, and I will then ease off the diaz using milk to dissolve it, and a tiny syringe to take out a micro cut each day. I should start to feel much better once the micro taper gets started, as remaining withdrwals vanished when I started my last micro taper detox off valilum and I got to -zero mg feeling no post withdrawals. If anyone addicted to benzos needs help with a painless taper, give me a shout and I will be glad to show you a way, and I will be joining you as soon as I get of the zop and onto the valium.