• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

sold bunk lsd need your opionion for safety!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Second Last

Greenlighter
my friend got some cid recently. he took 2 blotters and tripped balls thinking it was high quality. but something bothered him. the blotters tasted soapy, like dawn dish soap and numbed/tingled the bottom of his tongue. he did some research and thinks he actually took some shitty research chemical 2C-I-NBOMe. he plans to get a test kit and buying some more to make sure, and spread the word that people should not be taking this, or at least know they are getting ripped off. he got it from a trusted person too, so the question is did the supplier know, or did he also get ripped off. Too many kids are dying off shit in my area, I can't see any more go. lsd is relatively safe, but this shit who knows, it could be putting holes in your brain. what do you guys think?

He definitely got ripped off. NBOMe is actually really cheap to produce, much cheaper than L. That's why there's so much of it around. I wouldn't buy any more if I were you guys.

I personally have had an amazing trip from the nbome's and feel as though they get a bad wrap. All of the people who die from them either took dosages too high or took blotter that was supposed to be a certain dose and was unproperly laid. This whole "they died off a recreational dose" thing makes me so mad because of all these wanna be chemist laying thier shit incorrectly and killing people. One tab could be a good dose while the one above or below it could be much more potent.

This chemical is one of a only a few which completely stimulates the receptors that lsd and mushrooms only partially stimulate. This substance to me by far had the best visuals of anything I have ever taken, mind you I've been across the universe and back on psilocybin.

Don't take this to say that you should ever ingest these substances without knowing EXACTLY what you are getting and the EXACT dosage . Meaning if you aren't friends or dont trust the chemist you got it from, DONT TAKE IT or you will end up just another statistic poster child of nbome deaths.

All this being said, just grow some mushrooms man, it's so easy and all natural and are much more spiritual than this stuff could ever be. Good luck and stay safe my friend.

He did have an awesome trip, his trip sitter drove him around the sunny backroads fully encompassed by nature, said it was quite beautiful. I agree ppl aren't gonna go dying left and right but say my friend wanted to be stupid and take 8 under the impression its lsd and you can't OD. Nbome hasn't been around enough to know the risks. If my friend knew how to obtain spores he would grow pounds of shrooms lol

I personally have had an amazing trip from the nbome's and feel as though they get a bad wrap. All of the people who die from them either took dosages too high or took blotter that was supposed to be a certain dose and was unproperly laid. This whole "they died off a recreational dose" thing makes me so mad because of all these wanna be chemist laying thier shit incorrectly and killing people. One tab could be a good dose while the one above or below it could be much more potent.

This chemical is one of a only a few which completely stimulates the receptors that lsd and mushrooms only partially stimulate. This substance to me by far had the best visuals of anything I have ever taken, mind you I've been across the universe and back on psilocybin.

Don't take this to say that you should ever ingest these substances without knowing EXACTLY what you are getting and the EXACT dosage . Meaning if you aren't friends or dont trust the chemist you got it from, DONT TAKE IT or you will end up just another statistic poster child of nbome deaths.

All this being said, just grow some mushrooms man, it's so easy and all natural and are much more spiritual than this stuff could ever be. Good luck and stay safe my friend.

my friend got some cid recently. he took 2 blotters and tripped balls thinking it was high quality. but something bothered him. the blotters tasted soapy, like dawn dish soap and numbed/tingled the bottom of his tongue. he did some research and thinks he actually took some shitty research chemical 2C-I-NBOMe. he plans to get a test kit and buying some more to make sure, and spread the word that people should not be taking this, or at least know they are getting ripped off. he got it from a trusted person too, so the question is did the supplier know, or did he also get ripped off. Too many kids are dying off shit in my area, I can't see any more go. lsd is relatively safe, but this shit who knows, it could be putting holes in your brain. what do you guys think?

It's probably an NBOMe, throw them away and get yourself some LSD or one of the other legal lysergamides.

Don't listen to Batwing133 - knowing the chemist or the person who laid the blotters won't save your life if things go wrong.

This chemical is one of a only a few which completely stimulates the receptors that lsd and mushrooms only partially stimulate.
And that should translate to better? Pharmcology really isn't that simple.

LSD-25 (the REAL and original LSD) is what should be being sold as acid. Find other names for RC's imn my opinion. It might justibe a shitty soapy taste to start the night that gets the paranoia started and fucks up set and setting for someone one that has done research on what they wanted to get out of an experience that they want for their own reasons and here come the fuckers that sell you whatever to make $$$. They'll say that their is no way it wasn't (whatever drug they said) and you can't argue cause you were off your face and ......
THERE SEEMS TO BE VERY LITTLE ETHICS LEFT IN THE DRUG WORLD!!! It used to be about the experience not the $$$ so much.

Sometimes acid can taste weird. I've tasted "metallic" blotters and they've turned out to be real. If you want to do some field testing, shine Ultra-Violet light on the blotter. Depending on the color of the blotter paper, the lsd should shine a bright white color. Nbomb is usually not reactive to black light, although ,I've heard stories of fake acid containing highlighter fluid to make it appear like its real. If they have a distinct taste, i suggest swallowing them quickly. Nbomb can't be absorbed through the stomach like lsd can. Be EXTREMELY cautious using RCs like Nbomb, they will kill you!

LSD-25 (the REAL and original LSD) is what should be being sold as acid. Find other names for RC's imn my opinion. It might justibe a shitty soapy taste to start the night that gets the paranoia started and fucks up set and setting for someone one that has done research on what they wanted to get out of an experience that they want for their own reasons and here come the fuckers that sell you whatever to make $$$. They'll say that their is no way it wasn't (whatever drug they said) and you can't argue cause you were off your face and ......
THERE SEEMS TO BE VERY LITTLE ETHICS LEFT IN THE DRUG WORLD!!! It used to be about the experience not the $$$ so much.
Yes it was like this decades ago when there was so much high dose/ug LSD that people were giving it away for free.

Myself and lots of other people who were into acid then no longer take it since we have no desire to take any sort of research chemicals. If I were going to trip I suppose I would take mushrooms.

It could be LSD. You don't know until you test it. Get a reagent and try the blacklight trick.

Exactly as above. If you think you got sold something that wasn't LSD, get a test kit and find out. There's been enough speculation in here, really, and we don't allow ID threads.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.