PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Soking AMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Ok so through my use of drugs i dont think i have ever taken AMT,many other common psychedelics,yes.
Im 39 and roughly 98kg,male.

Here goes my report T 9.30
I take benzos daily,20mg diazepam at night,so decided not indulge in those until i was into the experience,i had had a couple of beers earlier in the night and didn`t end up experimenting until 9.30pm,i weighed out 10mg and vaped a good deal off of foil,noticing that at first the taste was very mild but as i was reaching the end of the run i could taste the (mothballs) lol,i propably got through 7/8mg in about 10mins. I crawled into bed and began to read my book,that is after spraying a little deoderant about because of the plasticy smell in my bedroom,i got through a few pages and felt it coming on.

T 10.00
I had a lovely feeling all over me,i had taken 8grams of good red Kratom before 9.30,so knew this was kicking in,but i take a few large doses of that a day,nothing different there,i was feeling tired now in a very nice way,like a very mild chilled MDMA or pslilocbe buzz,the yawning and urge to sleep,the serotonin release i guess. I left my diazepams and went to sleep

T 3.00 am I woke needing the loo,wow i felt really intoxicated,bumping into things etc etc,and also how itchy i was like on a good opiate,i guess the mild MAOI activity made the kratom effects stronger,took 10mg diaz and went to sleep.

T 8.30
I woke up and felt well,it was a good day and the antidepressant effects of the AMT were in full swing

Good stuff and will experiment more.

Status
Not open for further replies.