• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Soda or lemonade in bubbler?

TheUrbanShaman

Greenlighter
I just recently bought my first bubbler at my local head shop and im pretty happy with it except for the occasional pieces of bud getting sucked into the chamber (maybe im pulling my hits to hard). Anyway I was gonna toke up tonight and watch a movie and was wondering if I should fill my bubbler up with lemonade or soda and if it effects the taste at all. I also dont want too much thc getting absorbed since im pretty low on bud and want to get the most out of tonights sesh which is probably gonna be 2 or 3 bowl packs if im lucky. So what road would you guys recommend I take? By the way heres a pic of the bubbler

The carbonation in the soda will make it foam up and start coming out the bowl / carb on there if it's got one.

I don't really have any input about the lemonade I don't know if it changes the taste or not but it sounds like a sticky mess IMO

I would just stick to water, man. THC has a very low solubility in water; the soda or lemonade is probably going to be a mixture of carbonic/citric acid which THC may be more soluble in, but that's just an assumption.

Don't fix what isn't broken :)

Using things other than water in the water bong...

Tastes good for 2-4 bowls, and then something happens that makes the sugary drink in your chamber reek more than the most rancid bongwater you've ever used.

Makes a huge, sticky mess in the chamber as well, so if you're going to experiment with this it might be best to make a throwaway homemade bong that you won't mind getting dirty as fuck after a session or two.

I just recently bought my first bubbler at my local head shop and im pretty happy with it except for the occasional pieces of bud getting sucked into the chamber (maybe im pulling my hits to hard). Anyway I was gonna toke up tonight and watch a movie and was wondering if I should fill my bubbler up with lemonade or soda and if it effects the taste at all. I also dont want too much thc getting absorbed since im pretty low on bud and want to get the most out of tonights sesh which is probably gonna be 2 or 3 bowl packs if im lucky. So what road would you guys recommend I take? By the way heres a pic of the bubbler

You could try mixing a lil chili and coffe with your weed they taste nice and will make it last longer as for what liquid you should use i have found the best by far is coca cola fizzy not flat but if you put a mento chewing gum in with it it numbs your mouth like real coke lol also milk is good

I actually ended up using salt water since it can get way cooler than water without freezing. I didnt notice to much of a difference in taste but my hits were REALLY smooth and my lungs thanked me. I was able to rip a .5 nug in one go without the back of my throat burning and me on the ground coughing which is a big accomplishment for me. I rinsed it out afterwards multiple times so crystals didnt form and none have. Id only try this again though when my piece is already dirty because of the salt crystals left behind when the water dries out :)

Nice bowl. I used orange juice a few times in my bong before and it really made it taste a lil like oranges. Id try that before pop i never tried with pop but that just sounds gross to me.

Thanks man. Im taking it to busch gardens in virginia this week and smoking in the cable cars. I think ill try orange juice next time.

go with the lemonade that sounds like it would make ur weed smoke taste good.

You could try mixing a lil chili and coffe with your weed they taste nice and will make it last longer as for what liquid you should use i have found the best by far is coca cola fizzy not flat but if you put a mento chewing gum in with it it numbs your mouth like real coke lol also milk is good
Wow this actually works