• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social anxiety or sexual tension, my story last weekend?

Markomarkh

Bluelighter
This is what happened to me last weekend...

Jeez what a weekend I've had so far, I went out with parents Friday to the grave yard to put flowers on mums mum grave and all that cemetery stuff, then we went to holt and looked at an art gallery, then I saw that famous child artist Kieron_Williamson who is a good painter from age six and now 14 making thousands and will be a millionaire If he ain't already and shook hand with him! I was pleased to meet a famous artist, wasn't expecting that at all, afterwards went to the Norfolk coast and found this nature reserve cafe place near salthouse, where we went to get a pot of tea, the place was very nice with good views, what I found unbelievable was a very pretty natural looking tall English brunette lady serving behind counter probably too young in her 18 to 20 years but looked almost perfect, nice hair, nice black leggings with ankle socks, ahh those ankle socks on them get me every time I see them on females. I dunno if it was my senses hightened because I ain't been out for a while or what but she was like nature 2.0, I thought I've seen all types of beauty through internet but in real life it's different. I was very nervous and felt distracted by her. I was thinking she was the one but they say avoid the really perfect pretty ones. I dunno then when finished my tea and Eccles cake looked around the gifts then this pretty blonde was looking at me and sure she was following me around everywhere I went, sure she liked me but I wasn't sure about her and didn't say anything to her and still too young in her 20s. Then as I was looking at something with mum, I turned around and saw that pretty brunette walk passed me and gave me a smile and I almost melted. Then a load of teenage girls walked in then I was feeling nervous again or almost intimidating, I just wanted to leave. If it wasn't for my gyno-nervousness it would of been a pleasant experience but it was 50/ 50 good and bad. Then finally we went sheringham and saw lots of people like a real community and summer brings the best out of people and outdoors and then we went into a ice cream parlour with nice blondes in their mid 20s or early 30s, I said I'd like a Norfolk honey please and she said we are out of that so I said I'll have a clotted cream instead, (does that sound a bit rude or is it just my dirty mind.) but anyway got my ice cream and payed £2 for it and she was nice too and looked at her and it was weird it felt I could see into Her soul. Probably me being mental again. Again she had nice figure and nice leggings and nice white ankle socks ahh! Why lots of women dress like this now? Then the day finished and felt at a loss because I was too nervous to ask them on a date. Wonder if I'll see them again? Well if it's ment to be I will but I'll see more other women gorgeous women I spose. I really ain't a clue how love works and your probably thinking just shut up mark and forget about it! But anyway hope you enjoyed reading..

Cheers from mark.

Just try not to objectify girls. Relax a bit and act normal. They're people too.

get out more this kind of thing is normal

you only find it a big thing cos you dont get out much. if you were out more this would be the usuaL