• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Opioids SoCal - you guys ever get H#4 (east coast powder)

pwney80y

Greenlighter
So I'm kinda new to SoCal (LA-LBC/OC/SD).. originally from the East/Southest US.. Long time Opiate Connoisseur and Heroin Shooter. I came out to Cali to get clean before Covid and well lets just say I'm back at it, unfortunately.. anyway, I've been through several connects before landing with my Plug that I'm happy with, but every single person has said the same thing.. only BTH out here.. I get it that the dope moves from down south up through CA, but why is there only Black Tar H in SoCal? I mean surely the Cartels or whatever organized groups are moving stuff but I doubt that ALL the #4 ECP comes in from the Eastern Seaboard or down from Canada through Det or Chi,,, its weird.. a lot of these older dope feinds out here have never even seen the real shit,, and don't get me wrong I have had some 'gunpowder' or 'coachella' that was really good, but none of the stuff out here compares to a good bag of Heroin#4 from the East man.. and the only time I ever got any Tar while I live back east was from the Dark web simply bc it was cheaper... but I didn't see it in the wild until moving out here.. anyway, I just thought it was kinda weird man?? Not better or worse necessarily just odd I guess.. any Vets / OGs out here know anything more about this than me.. maybe I just got a bunch of shitty plugs out here iono..

Sorry for rambling.. TL;DR: -- Anyone know why there is very little Heroin #4 on the West Coast and little to no BTH on the East Coast?

Yeah, I couldn't say man. I don't have much insight on the topic, but yeah, as far as I've always been told it's just only tar out west.

yea that's how it's been since the 90s when i started to pay attention - tar out west and the powder on the east

i wonder where the dividing line is....is it like east and west of the rockies like Hellman's mayonnaise and Best Foods mayo?

:unsure:

Virtually all US powder heroin is made in Mexico nowadays, as well as the tar. They basically put Colombia out of business circa 2014 (who took over from Burma circa 1995).

That's as far as real powder H is concerned. Obviously, it has been mostly fentanyl or a fent-H blend for the last few years. And virtually all of that is produced in Mexico too, side by side with both tar and powder heroin.

So there's no inherent reason that the tar and powder markets are divided in the US today, just tradition.

When tar was "invented" circa 1983, the market for Mexican heroin was basically limited to the West. It was quite a bit stronger than the Mexican brown powder of the time, so users preferred it and a regional pattern was formed.

i wonder where the dividing line is....is it like east and west of the rockies like Hellman's mayonnaise and Best Foods mayo?

:unsure:
are you literally now telling me that there is part of the US that doesn't do Hellman's mayo as preferred and best mayo?

like wtf that is too far.

i was fine with you guys breaking off from Britannia and having your own country but a different mayonnaise is apparently where my line is.

edit: sorry OP. i forgot this was about heroin. i don't know, we only get 3 over here of varying qualities.

I never saw anything but black tar when I lived in California, but I'm sure it exists, at least in the past.

@chinup lol yeah, lots of examples of that in America

a lot of big corporations own a major brand, but the name of the brand is split into two or several names, based on what area of the country you live in

Hardee's / Carl Jr's
nestle owns 7 different brands of water, based on region
Safeway / Kroger / Raleighs / Food Lion

I could go on forever. All the same exact stores identical layouts and menu but different branding.

In fact... ONE company owns over 80% eyeglass manufacturing and retail stores in the US, and one of the biggest optical health insurance companies. Wish I was joking...

The illusion of choice.

Last edited:
it's actually the same mayo but with a different label

cmon

@chinup lol yeah, lots of examples of that in America

a lot of big corporations own a major brand, but the name of the brand is split into two or several names, based on what area of the country you live in

this is way worse than it just being a different brand of mayo.

fucking hell.