View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Sober hallucination

Snippertripper

Greenlighter
So I dropped for my second time a 100ug acid tab 4 days ago. This was not particularly intense and I didn't begin to trip out significantly until after I smoked a spliff.
I had a series of relatively pleasant trips after I smoked up, almost felt quite spiritual.
Two days after this I went out and took half a gram of MD and two half pills. When back home me and my friend smoked a spliff and he started tripping balls, experiencing waves of hallucinations and exstreme emotions. I then realised I was also hallucinating but experiencing no waves of intensity. I stayed up for hours trying to make my self trip as hard as I could.
I realised that if I allowed my mind to wonder in a thought processes, when my eyes were transfixed and in focus, I would hallucinate. These hallucinations would start off as suttle movments of the object my eyes were focused too and then sometimes a whole projection of forest or a village would engulf my eyes.
Getting to the point, I meditated today for 20 mins for the first time. While focusing my vision and allowing my mind to wonder I would again hallucinate very mildly, just the wood of my wardrobe flowing.
Is this normal?

Yeah I'd say it's pretty normal, often when I focus on things they will begin to morph and move. Also it might be intensified since the acid you took was a few days prior. Odds are given time they won't be as "intense" and be a little more normal if that makes sense. lol good luck psychonaut!