• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Soaking Paper w/meth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would you be doing that? Meth is soluble in alcohol (and highly soluble in water for that matter). Put as much meth as you require in a small spoon and slowly add enough water to dissolve it. Drop your paper into the meth/water mix until it soaks up the mix. Blotting type paper is ideal for this. Kitchen towels would work, their super absorbent.

More commonly to consume meth you can just wrap your shard in a bit of toilet paper and swallow it quickly with a gulp of water.

Drop your paper into the meth/water mix until it soaks up the mix. Blotting type paper is ideal for this. Kitchen towels would work, their super absorbent.
Whaaat? People actually do that?
If I wanted to take meth orally I'd just dissolve it in a glass of water and drink it quickly, if I wanted a more delayed-release I'd use a gelcap.

Not sure I understand the question though.

Whaaat? People actually do that?
If I wanted to take meth orally I'd just dissolve it in a glass of water and drink it quickly, if I wanted a more delayed-release I'd use a gelcap.

Not sure I understand the question though.
I’m answering the basic question. But i have no idea why. Might be a good way to plug it with no leakage?

I’m answering the basic question. But i have no idea why. Might be a good way to plug it with no leakage?
🤷‍♂️
Plugging toilet paper/kitchen towels soaked with rubbing alcohol and meth doesn't sound very practical (or pleasant) to me.
I just don't get the part about using rubbing alcohol if the intention was to ingest the product directly.

Anyway, the OP should clarify the question, if he/she ever logs in again.

Why would you be doing that? Meth is soluble in alcohol (and highly soluble in water for that matter). Put as much meth as you require in a small spoon and slowly add enough water to dissolve it. Drop your paper into the meth/water mix until it soaks up the mix. Blotting type paper is ideal for this. Kitchen towels would work, their super absorbent.

More commonly to consume meth you can just wrap your shard in a bit of toilet paper and swallow it quickly with a gulp of water.
For example to send meth to your homeboys in prison. Absorb the meth into writing paper and mail it to your friend in the slammer.

I obviously don’t have a sneaky mind like that. But clever idea.

People do it with synthetic cannabinoids in UK prisons. Write letters to inmates soaked in solution, which then get smoked if they get through. But the prison system is fully aware of it, I'm guessing also the case around the world / different drugs.

Was planning on closing this, but instead I've moved thread from DC ----> OD. I'll let them decide if it's useful and what they'd like to do with it.

Not sure meth is potent enough to be considered blotter material.

Since this seems like a possible circumventing the law type question, I'll going to have to close this. (I wonder if this is how they fentanyl into prisons and etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.