• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

So who's had cases of hilariously unwarranted paranoia?

andy85258

Greenlighter
A few days ago i packed a rimmer, smoked and proceeded to watch some cartoons for a while when suddenly i hear a knock at the door. I rush over and look in the peephole, and guess what i see? Some dude with a blueish shirt and a shiny gold badge looking thing on his chest wearing sunglasses. I start freaking the fuck out and turn my comps sound off. close the blinds to my back porch door cause im also hearing things going on outside if it as well.

After that i just chill in my bathroom for a little bit, bag of bud hovering above the toilet ready to flush it all down the second i hear that door open. In my mind at the time i figured i could use it as an excuse for not knowing there was a knock in case he somehow came in lol.

After a while i check my door again and noones there, walk outside to see a little piece of paper on my door. It's just a U.P.S delivery notice and apparently they would come back at a later time. The sounds outside my back door were likley unrelated too. I laughed so hard at myself and felt like a such a moron. :|

Lol yeah I know I have. A few weeks back I went and got a new sativa strain from the dispensary that I never had tried before... Well I get home and smoke a nice big bowl and I just instantly was freaking the fuck out over every little foot stomp I heard (I live in an apartment complex so that stuff is always going on and I know that) I would run and look out the peep hole on my door and just stand there for 30 minutes then be okay for a minute or two hear some more sounds and i would be right back at the peep hole looking out of it for another 30 minutes. I was sure cops were coming for me and I even live in Oregon where it's legal -_-

So one time I'm sat smoking in my room in the evening, just me and the cat in the house and I hear a loud.bang coming from downstairs and all of a sudden my heart rate doubles and I start sweating like someone turned on a tap under my skin.

After a few minutes of panic and hearing another similar sound I gathered up the courage to go downstairs expecting to be knocked out by a burglar hiding behind a door.

I find the cat sat on the counter with some items on the floor. He looks right at me and has the nerve to ask for some treats after knocking a load of stuff of the counter and scaring the crap out of me. But one look from that furry face and I.have in and gave him some treats.

It was pretty intense at the time though.

Another time which was really more of a prank then paranoia. After a fairly standard smoke session my friend had this app on his phone which let him "receive" a phone call from an unknown number. After picking it up and making some.nervous sounds he told me that somebody was claiming to be in my back.garden watching us through the window.

Needless to say I freaked the fuck out and he was more than happy to play along. So after a while we're slowly creeping through the house armed with kitchen knives and the emergency services number already typed into my phone as I'm in a full blown hysterical panic, just as we reach the.bottom of the stairs my friend all of a sudden bursts out laughing for a good couple of minutes but I'm so freaked out it doesn't even click that he was playing a joke until he finally composed himself and.explained the situation. Part of me was really pissed off but most of me found it almost as funny as he did. Good times.