• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

so whats the big deal with spice

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I know heroin users who now use spice instead everyone seems to have gortten hooked on I overnight has anyone here tried it what's it like?

never tried the stuff, but i've watched a few documentaries...supposedly it can be 95x stronger than the best pot you can find which seems to cause extreme wd symptoms, but its so cheap so................ on a less serious note when i read the thread name i instantly thought "i dunno but they could make a hotter version of cayenne"

Horrible drug used only by poor desperate people. I've seen people on it and they never have a good time. Unlike cannabis it also has severe withdrawals and no way to taper either. Stay away imo.

Its not good. People get addicted and it gets bad quick for some.

Not to mention the countless horror stories about bad reactions and blackouts.

I dont know any intelligent people who use that shit. There seems to be a lot of low IQ users.

I highly doubt that any serious heroin addict would turn to synthetic cannabinoids out of choice. Synthnoids may be cheap, but are useless as a substitute for opiates.

I did it maybe a handful times when it was still the original spice (the marketing name of the “herbal“ mixture). Bit more visual, but pretty much like weed for me. Of course no way to know what was in it for sure and wouldn't touch the stuff today, seems to have gotten much more intense, crazy and unpredictable.

I highly doubt that any serious heroin addict would turn to synthetic cannabinoids out of choice. Synthnoids may be cheap, but are useless as a substitute for opiates.
i was talking to these homeless people and they said they would rather buy spice than smack, or crack

also to everyone here i wanted to also mention i was walking down the street with someone smoking a joint of spice and he didn't seem out of ordinary to me, he wasn't nodding off or being stupid he seemed more on point than me(he agreed to help me score 2 bags and promised to sort him out because my dealer took the piss waiting for him but we never got any he went to 8 different houses etc anyway check this after we went out seperate ways as soon as i walk round the corner i mean 5 seconds after we went each way someone drives by and shouts my name "oy ganjcat" who else was it but my dealer who said he was looking for me but probably just an excuse and asked me "you still want that" my eyes lit up as i sort of frustratingly sarcastic said Yeahhh! And i got my 2 bags just like that when i thought all hope was lost true story i swear 100% guys i dont lie about stuff like that i cant beleive i just remembered it was awesome to because the spice guy said i was now "chipping in with this homeless crackhead and we get 1 bag each even though i was payingn15 i argued and pointed out the other guy was paying a fiver and you can have half of his so i was worried about getting ripped off but we never found anyone so i went home on my way but before i could even begin my sobbin face broken man walk home my man literaly drives past and saw me thank god he did to because i didnt see him o

Wow i was having a panic attack due to shal we say ilegal stuff and getting caught with said ilegal stuff even though im at yard but being on this site sitting down with my heater and writing my gibbers on here has made me feel relaxed and i can feel the buzz from my gear i could feel it before but now i have no worries stopping it I suppose if I let myself nod out they would go away but what can I say I'm only human

^^^Cool story bro

Im just messing with ya hahaha but your story did make me laugh from the amount of detail. Classic.

Yeah I met multiple people that were in fucking rehab for spice! At first I thought it was just a one off dumbass but then I met more and heard their stories. It sounds way dofferent than when that shit first came around. They all called it "ren" I believe a shorting of "serenity".

The addicts said they didnt even enjoy the high but for some reason would have massive cravings for it. Then would lose hours and hours after smoking.

M ore like Methadone users who want a buzz on top bcz they can't get high from Opis anymore since their brains are blocked as F.

Spice can kill youI have seen it personally people in prison smoking it and dropping dead

Stay away that shit is absolutely awful that shit will mess you up worse than crack meth or heroin ever will. I only smoked it a little in high school and I honestly believe that is where my anxiety came from.
And like someone else said it’s almost always a paranoid, anxious overwhelming high

Its cheap...
Easy to order from internet...
Easy to make own blend...never buy a pre-made blend like k2/spice...
Depending on which noid you use, its very similar to weed, its never going to be the same, but its pretty close...
Perfectly safe, if you dont overdo it, lots of people are prescribed marinol/dronabinol, which is, surprise surprise a synthetic cannabinoid...
Last but not least, it doesnt show up in the roadside swab test...
And its really cheap...lol
I worry more about the synthetic sugar in just about every can of juice...

Search youtube for hmp spice zombies, spice attack UK, you will see. Fuck that! Id much rather do heroin lol

SERIOUSLY BEFORE YOU CONSIDER TRYING IT WATCH THESE

You're wrong about that buddy! I know smack heads who have been on the H for years and years and used spice to come clean of opiates and methadone, but now they are addicted to spice lol. Stupid cunts.
Check those videos I posted above

I know heroin users who now use spice instead everyone seems to have gortten hooked on I overnight has anyone here tried it what's it like?
I have used a few Synthetic cannabinoids on a daily basis, names I remember are AM 2201, MAM 2201, 5F UR144, THJ 2201 probably I tried a few more but can't remember them.
Anyway, they feel like a high THC low CBD weed bong hit plus the comedown of a way too much speed at the dose I would take them, and it would gradually fade down to a euphoric weed high.
Anxiety, paranoia and fear very possible, in fact almost guaranteed, but I'm pretty resilient to it as I was born with it so no biggie for me.

Upon overdose people have gotten cramped up in weird positions while unconscious, paralysis, hallucinations all the way up to temporary psychosis (meaning it would disappear as the effects wore down) , hyperthermia, flushing, tachycardia, ego death, temporary memory loss to various degrees, inability to speak, diarrhoea and/or vomiting that could lead to people sitting on the toilet while hugging a bucket.

When smoked on top of MDMA, aMT, MDAI it would give amazing rushes and the anxiety/paranoia would be eliminated by those drugs.
Splitting headaches when combined with MXE or Ketamine.
When combined with psychedelics, well, let's say if you want to have a bad trip it's basically guaranteed to happen immediately and reliably, which I did many times as I never experienced a bad trip otherwise and was curious as to what the hype was all about.

I used them daily for weeks on end with some breaks, no issues whatsoever upon cessation for me and others except that tolerance to Cannabis is increased as can be expected, but that eventually goes back to normal.

Based on my experience, what is happening is that people are taking gross overdoses as their normal dose.

Last edited: