• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Flower So what are you currently smoking?

fsnI5M7.jpeg
rwqC5nF.jpeg

ePpkoAl.jpeg
this stuff is strong Kiely...i know that,but i remember the old days.90-ies...the blunt crack all the time 'cause a lot of seeds there..Now these like all in this fockin world-food,drugs...evenrelations are pure plastic.Sinsemilla....a bush that cannot produced seeds?Is that bio?A plant never ever saw a sunlight?.......just remember the old days

.......just remember the old days

Oh wow. I was just getting ready to post here. It is really strong. It's potent. A bit stronger than the bud but doesn't last as long as the bud effects do.

The bud seems to have a longer duration in it's potency. Smoother. Not as strong and potent and the thick resin has to be burned at a quick and higher temp to keep it burning smooth.

Sometimes it gets scary because i have to use so much continuously. And non stop. But the comedown withdraws don't hurt much or feel that bad at all. It just leads to the awful sobriety.

All the farms and sources within the state lines are certified. I am more worried about what is falling out of the air and not the ground itself.

I use so much resin. Way too much resin. But only little dabs at a time. But at least it's the very safe resin. :rolleyes:The safest. It really is. :cool:

Thanks for enjoying the buds and the good stuff. I appreciate that soo much !! :)<3

I will get a few fun strains no one has probably heard of tonight that is how wild the selection is in this city now always seeing weird stuff never remotely heard of pretty groovy

Right now dirt cheap prerolls boy been giving me two for five no idea on the strain but I appreciate the effects for the price I owe him a flush of mush shoot too generous

Update: almost got a disposable vape but wanted flower more like holding it and getting so many strains full natural terp profile present got a couple spectacular nugs of Black Conda the name bit at me and dang is this incredible to look at taste and smell wonderful looks strong looks do not deceive here

Last edited:
I have no idea what this is/are

Legal mini pre-rolls 0.35-0.4g in slim cigarette type rolls with unbleached paper\
-Fruitsplosion
-Fruit Salad
-First Class Funk
-Tropic Thunder

Pretty sure they are all blends. Nothing spectacular but they save time, effort and frustration. I also picked up 2 g squidgy black hash, legal (so-so)

Tomorrow I will be getting live resin, budder and shatter (strain named).

Tom

Liking the stony funk of the Motorbreath I've been smoking on lately, so just picked up a little more of that. No flash on this one. 😎

Picking up some live resin and maybe some diamonds tomorrow. 👍