• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids So....this shit would really work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Dihydrocodeine + HCl + H3BO3 --->Dihydromorphine. Yes, simply refluxing dihydrocodeine in hydrochloric acid with a 5% boric acid rate-enhancer results in 95% dihydromorphine in 26 hours

^ So I add DHC to a 95% Hydrochloric Acid/5% Boric Acid solution....leave for 26 hours,,,,and I now have DHM?

I like to push the boundaries on this site regarding chemistry but I think this post may be going a bit too far.. ;)

That said until someone says no lol. First question how are you going to obtain 95% HCl solution when at the purity it’s a gas?

Maybe it means conc. HCl solution (mid 30%,) plus a 5% boric acid addition?

-GC

Did you read this on opiophile? A few years back?

If so that poster had a lot of theoretical knowledge but not a lot of actual experience as far as I could tell. I would like to obtain a copy of the fprum if one knew how.

If so that poster had a lot of theoretical knowledge but not a lot of actual experience as far as I could tell. I would like to obtain a copy of the fprum if one knew how.

No, it was elsewhere. I'll try and find the site again.

I like to push the boundaries on this site regarding chemistry but I think this post may be going a bit too far.. ;)

That said until someone says no lol. First question how are you going to obtain 95% HCl solution when at the purity it’s a gas?

Maybe it means conc. HCl solution (mid 30%,) plus a 5% boric acid addition?

-GC

Oh, I didn't know there were any rules on chemistry stuff.

What's the difference between HCl and Boric acid anyway? I think you can actually just buy borox in supermarkets.

Might check the way back machine.

Status
Not open for further replies.