• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine So this is a first... extreme euphoria but also tiring?

Zonxx

Bluelighter
So i added a few cook steps to my 'crack' and now when i hit it, i have 4 kinds from diff ppl the others have a nice rush/euphoria, this special one... EXTREME euphoria and then slowly fades into a tiring couch lock high, wassup w that? Did i make really pure crack cause it taste good af too.

So i added a few cook steps to my 'crack' and now when i hit it, i have 4 kinds from diff ppl the others have a nice rush/euphoria, this special one... EXTREME euphoria and then slowly fades into a tiring couch lock high, wassup w that? Did i make really pure crack cause it taste good af too.
sounds like really pure crack that extreme euphoria for a few mins

Zonkers, tbh with you crack is always been like this for me. Extreme euphoria, tingling all over my body. Afterwards i feel tired as hell and the fiending begins...

But theres not too much stimulation i just feel amazimg when i toke up

I've seen a lot of peeps who like to lay down after their blast. Personally I would talk and talk and talk but it's too annoying so I get into the old phone.