• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So... like, what exactly is that other 99% of street dope?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazcayman

Greenlighter
I've decided that I'm going to make my own dope.

In the pure interest of harm reduction, though, I'm wondering what the hell is actually in the dope. What makes it hard and rocky? If the active dose of fentanyl (which is all we've seen around here for years up until recently) is in the micrograms, then 99% of that rock is inert filler. I need to know what that inert filler is so I don't end up using something harmful and hurting myself...

I understand if this question borders on the edge of harm reduction bu it really is in the interest of reducing harm. If I ever do choose to share this dope with others it will only be once I've created a batch that's safe, reliable, has strong legs, and won't kill you. i.e. everything that the current street dope is NOT.

I would strongly advise AGAINST doing this, and it goes against the BLUA to ask about drug manufacturing processes so this thread will likely be closed soon by the BDD mods.

There’s no such thing as fentanyl with legs.

-GC
It won't be fentanyl! :)
I would strongly advise AGAINST doing this, and it goes against the BLUA to ask about drug manufacturing processes so this thread will likely be closed soon by the BDD mods.
Fair enough, I figured it was a thin line to walk. Athough I'm not so much curious about the manufacturing process as to simply what it is, and I've been curious about this for a long time. Back when heroin was heroin, I assumed that the stuff melting on the foil was heroin. Now that there's no heroin, and the stuff still melts exactly the same, I guess I have to belive that it's some sort of cut that actually melts that way, not the dope itself?

There’s no such thing as fentanyl with legs.

-GC
Ive banged the pharma stuff and it only lasts 30-45 mins tops. No euphoria, just an instant coma followed by dizziness and confusion
Good painkiller nonetheless.

It won't be fentanyl! :)

Fair enough, I figured it was a thin line to walk. Athough I'm not so much curious about the manufacturing process as to simply what it is, and I've been curious about this for a long time. Back when heroin was heroin, I assumed that the stuff melting on the foil was heroin. Now that there's no heroin, and the stuff still melts exactly the same, I guess I have to belive that it's some sort of cut that actually melts that way, not the dope itself?
Man....tbh it's not a good time right now to be on dope/fentanyl. my advice would be, wait a few years for the game to be what it once was. It's a piece of shit now, not worth the risk/hassle. Hope you take my advice, GL

Man....tbh it's not a good time right now to be on dope/fentanyl. my advice would be, wait a few years for the game to be what it once was. It's a piece of shit now, not worth the risk/hassle. Hope you take my advice, GL
hope yer` feeling ok n stuff, im gonna make some dope, light up some banana peels and drop an aspirin in coke can

Idk but some handyman told me about hot bricks and bags said he had to wear special gloves handling bricks on a handyman job as one touch could kill said when dealer gets fed up gives the junkies "hot bags" so they stay quiet

I think it sure would reduce harm to have injection sites where personal use amounts of the safest purity were dispensed with strict limits

Reading these threads makes me extremely apprecitiative of my buprenorphine prescription- ( Buvidal 32mg -weekly depot buprnorphine injevction).

Yeah we don't allow this sort of thread. If it's for you, you don't need to cut it. If it's not, you shouldn't do that and it's not something we can help you with.

Status
Not open for further replies.