• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs So i ordered acetylfentanyl

kurups

Bluelighter
i did it for about a week and realized that i was having symptoms of psychosis. I was hearing things that weren't there, and felt like a generally insane person. My family even noticed. Im curious what exactly is it about this substance that caused that? Was i not sleeping and not realizing it?

Here is the companies response to my disappointment.

What the 8g we sent you is exactly CAS 3258-84-2, and it has the other names:
N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)piperidin-4-yl]acetamide;
Acetamide, N-phenyl-N-[1-(2-phenylethyl)-4-piperidinyl]-;
Acetanilide, N-(1-phenethyl-4-piperidyl)-;
Its molecular formula is C21H26N2O , and its molecular structure is:attached.
Our another US customer has purchased many times from us, and today he has received the 300g we sent them, he prepare to purchase 1200g. He said our CAS 3258-84-2 is fantastic.
So maybe it is because your application is different from that customer. But what we sent you is absolutely the same product we sent to that customer.

The CAS & formula do match, so were you were awake all week doing the crack of opioids? Because that'd do it.

lmao Im not the only one that stays up when doing opiates when you think theyd make you fall asleep lol.

bump.

lmao Im not the only one that stays up when doing opiates when you think theyd make you fall asleep lol.

bump.

Same. I think it has to do with undiagnosed adhd, I could NEVER sleep on heroin, EVER. It kept me so awake and would even make me anxious sometimes lol... Oxycodone, which is supposed to be a more stimulating opiate has always ko'd me or made me sleepy.

I've also noticed that amphetamine in small doses have a very calming effect on me. Even in higher doses they have a pretty calming effect which is odd.

Same here too. I cannot sleep at all on H or really any opioid for that matter. Especially if I still have some left, I'll end up in a semi-conscious state where I have dreams about getting up and re-dosing, lol. I always try to save some for the morning, but it won't let me sleep. The only exception is when I do an OD amount, which is a major waste & obviously dangerous.

Same here too. I cannot sleep at all on H or really any opioid for that matter. Especially if I still have some left, I'll end up in a semi-conscious state where I have dreams about getting up and re-dosing, lol. I always try to save some for the morning, but it won't let me sleep. The only exception is when I do an OD amount, which is a major waste & obviously dangerous.

I think that if your able to slip into a state of mind where you're capable of dreaming, then you are at the very least getting a certain amount of sleep, at a certain level of quality. And if you are actually dreaming... chances are your body is in a "mode"(so to speak) that DOES provide mental and physical recuperation. So... maybe you ARE capable of sleeping(to a certain degree) while on opiates.
I'm not claiming to be a sleep expert, but if you are dreaming, doesn't that mean that you are in REM sleep.... or at least you are unconscious enough to the point that your body and mind are regenerating as a result of whatever quality/level of sleep you are getting?
...please excuse me if I am mistaken.

Well it doesn't feel like true sleep, it's like the surface of sleep when you are just about to fall asleep when you're prone to hypnic jerks aka that feeling of falling.

Opioids give me insomnia after I comedown. Stims calm me down.

I think the stim part is common for almost everyone. That's just what they do. Everyone seems to think they have ADHD if it calms them down LOL.

I think the stim part is common for almost everyone. That's just what they do.

Uh, no quite the opposite^^ Stims stimulate =D In my experience its the other way around. Only a few people get calmer and focused on low doses of stims while the majority gets tweaked and spun.

Opioids give me insomnia after I comedown. Stims calm me down.

I think the stim part is common for almost everyone. That's just what they do. Everyone seems to think they have ADHD if it calms them down LOL.

I was recently diagnosed, and it really explains a lot lol. And no, normal people don't get calm from adderal lol.
I remember my first time doing it, I did 5x 15mg xr caps over the course of the day / early evening and fell asleep immediately when I went to bed around 2am, which is weird. I notice very specifically that amphetamines make me tired and seem to have little euphoric potential for me as far as stimulants go. Although right now I'm 35 days sober today and clean from everything apart from 10g/day of maintenance regular powder kratom.

But when I hit 90 days or so I'm going to do some experimenting with different stims and really pay attention to how they effect me.

Last edited:
i hate acetyl fent. butyr fent is amazing, but acetyl is terrible. i have repeatedly blacked out on it... woken up with drool dripping down my face and chest.. no memory how i got there... plus it just made feel like shit.. constant nausea.. shitty feeling. the butyr fent is where its at

Sorry but butyr is much stronger than acetyl
Aw maybe butyr is more euphoric so u didn't use as much, and maybe acetyl has a high respitory depression to euphoria ratio. Hence while chasing the euphoric high, u wake up overdosed.
Just me putting my two cents in connecting the dots, don't mind me lol.