• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Social So, I met this girl today...

when I was younger I was trying to see what all the hype was about and why people like putting things up their ass so I tried it with a frozen hot dog by myself and I can say that I didn’t enjoy it at all. Just felt like I had a really cold turd stuck up there
e60af3511200ea74ff0aa1d269cc47dc.gif

Well, I haven’t really been on bluelight because she’s kept me busy the last few days 😂

As far as that goes no pegging was involved 😂 As much as I like a dominant woman every now and again I am not much for ass play. Not knocking anyone who likes it. It’s just when I was younger I was trying to see what all the hype was about and why people like putting things up their ass so I tried it with a frozen hot dog by myself and I can say that I didn’t enjoy it at all. Just felt like I had a really cold turd stuck up there. I don’t get how people get pleasure from that but hey what ever people like is cool with me as long as they’re not hurting anyone.

Speaking of hurting anyone I did cut things off with her finally. She tried to escalate from just whips and bondage and kinky sex and wax type stuff with her on top to she wanted to show me a video of what she did to her last partner and said she wanted to do it to me and that I’d like it a lot.

So, I let her show me this video. What I can tell you is that she freaked me out for real this time. I don’t even know how what she did was fucking legal man.

Not sure I should describe it here publicly because it might gross people out. It did me. I still can’t get the image and the screams out of my head.

Mods if what I am about to say is inappropriate for this forum please just delete it. She showed me a video of this guy tied up on her bed while she stuck like 50 needles in his cock and balls. I mean his genitalia looked like hell raiser and then she started taking a razor blade afterwards making small surface level cuts. I’m like WTf is this shit. I told her I’m definitely not into that and I’d have to go because I got to go to my moms 😂. She made me want my mommy she scared me lol.

Anyone that can do that to someone is fucking twisted as fuck. That goes way beyond anything I’m willing to experience. Apparently she sells the videos on fetlife and she says it’s not that uncommon in the bdsm community.

I am cool on that shit. I’m so out 😂 like who the hell would willingly submit to that kind of thing. I’d imagine there can be some permanent damage after something like that. Yeah this girl is fucked up man. I’m really not sure how or if that shit is even legal.

I think I have enough BDSM for awhile 😂

@Juicewrldfan
You gotta try a vibrating buttplug, I've Never been a fan of stuff in my ass, sure as hell when a woman tried to put a huge black dildo in there I wasn't happy about it!!!!!

I've never cum as hard & extreme before when you have something on your prostate, I felt the cum moving all through my balls & dick for a good minute before it shot out, it went off like a rocket and loads came out, it took 2 socks to clean up FFS.

Trust me, try again without hot dogs.

@Juicewrldfan
You gotta try a vibrating buttplug, I've Never been a fan of stuff in my ass, sure as hell when a woman tried to put a huge black dildo in there I wasn't happy about it!!!!!

I've never cum as hard & extreme before when you have something on your prostate, I felt the cum moving all through my balls & dick for a good minute before it shot out, it went off like a rocket and loads came out, it took 2 socks to clean up FFS.

Trust me, try again without hot dogs.

Tip tip.

Strap a sock on yer cock before taking it up the arse.

Not only do you find a use for all those single socks that mysteriously appear after a wank, you're also helping to save the environment...

Sounds like a certified nutcase, OP. However, she may be into some kinky shit. For example: she's the goddess, and you're the menial slave. If she eventually gives up the pussy, then it might be worth sticking around. But as you said, you just met this girl. I say give it some time to see how/if she warms up to you.

@Juicewrldfan i know I'm late but the whole goddess thing is usually chicks that are into Wicca. I try and avoid it. I met a chick who referred to herself as a goddess and was into Wicca a few years ago. Not my cup of tea.

Damn did you at least use lube? I love having things up my ass but a frozen hot dog up the ass with no lube sounds pretty damn unpleasant even to me. Trust me, a frozen hot dog with no lube is not gonna give you an accurate idea of why it feels so good to have a dick or sex toy with lube up your ass. Also, even with lube, sticking anything up your ass will hurt a little your first few times until you're more experienced with it, but when you're a beginner you really got to ease into it. You have to go in slowly, and as you do your ass hole will relax and and open up which makes it easier to go in, so then you can go in a little further in, and repeat until it's all the way in, then once you get used to it you can try thrusting gently in and out, and as it stimulates your prostate you'll feel incredibly orgasmic pleasure. And then when you cum, my god is it so amazing, so much better than cumming without anything up your ass! So I'd say if you're comfortable with the idea don't be afraid to try it again but with the proper equipment this time.
If you have a model shop nearby, you can get rubber latex that sets when taken out the bottle. You can make your own shaped devices. All you need in addition is some form of vibrating electric motor, to embed at the perfect place...