• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So I lied...

JadedTabs

Bluelighter
I feel bad about this but it turns out I have used opiates before.Morphine in the hospital has been induced on me, fentanyl as well and propofol but that isn't an opiate. I guess I didn't know codeine was involved with opiates. I have used Xanax before but I don't think thats an opiate. I have used prometazine before sand maybe a few other things, I wouldnt consider my hrdrocodone use a big deal because I was told something was a hydro but it was hydroxyzine, and my hydrocodone use has been primarily in small amounts so there actually wasn't a good feeling although I thought there was, but I did take and smoke (mixed with weed) a strong hydro. But I am glad I stopped using promethazine, although it would be a weird addiction I was getting close to getting addicted. I'm not suere if there truly is aa high to hydroxyzine but I could have gotten addicted if taking enough. I'm glad to say that I am not addicted to any opiates, and that I am glad to only use opiates occasionally. I would much rather use Kratom over any of these drugs any day any time. I felt bad because I didn't 100% mean to lie, I know it may not be too big of a deal onhere but I have been bragging about not using opiates and sticking with Kratom, so I just wanted to set the record strait.:D

I feel bad about this but it turns out I have used opiates before.Morphine in the hospital has been induced on me, fentanyl as well and propofol but that isn't an opiate. I guess I didn't know codeine was involved with opiates. I have used Xanax before but I don't think thats an opiate. I have used prometazine before sand maybe a few other things, I wouldnt consider my hrdrocodone use a big deal because I was told something was a hydro but it was hydroxyzine, and my hydrocodone use has been primarily in small amounts so there actually wasn't a good feeling although I thought there was, but I did take and smoke (mixed with weed) a strong hydro. But I am glad I stopped using promethazine, although it would be a weird addiction I was getting close to getting addicted. I'm not suere if there truly is aa high to hydroxyzine but I could have gotten addicted if taking enough. I'm glad to say that I am not addicted to any opiates, and that I am glad to only use opiates occasionally. I would much rather use Kratom over any of these drugs any day any time. I felt bad because I didn't 100% mean to lie, I know it may not be too big of a deal onhere but I have been bragging about not using opiates and sticking with Kratom, so I just wanted to set the record strait.:D

Kratom works on the mu-opiate receptors like any other opiod, at the end of the day, you will end up physically dependent on kratom with shitty withdrawals just like any other opiate or opiod if you take it daily.

Don't lie on here. Just be honest. You want help, advice, etc, we'll be happy to give it, just try to be honest. Your only hurting yourself otherwise. See you just made Bluelighter status. Being honest is a good way to start off being a Bluelighter. Happy Holidays. Now that your full Bluelighter, utfse to find out more about Kratom and other stuff.