• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

So I kinda let my friend give me a handjob while I was asleep...

mrbob123

Greenlighter
It was 1st April 2017.
2 friends of mine and me, were working on a project for school, and it was already very dark. So we decided to just stay there and sleep through the night at this one friends.
(The one friend was the house owner and slept in his bed, me and my best friend were sleeping on a mattress)
I said I was tired and started to sleep.:|
My other friends kept chattering till 1am, but I was still awake, because I couldn't fall asleep.
At about 1:10am I felt my blankets silently put away and him touching my dick.
It felt good, so I didn't say anything.. I wasn't sure if I should stop him, I mean I wasn't gay .. right?
Still having this weird feeling, I just let it go and acted that I was sleeping, I mean.. he wouldn't know.
The friend that was the house owner didn't even realize anything, because he was on a bunkbed.
He also moved me around in good positions for him, and everytime he did he said I was the one moving, which in my head I was
"wtf lol you are moving me."
So eventually the guy on the bunkbed fell asleep, and it was only me and my best friend.
He just took off my underpants, and starting stroking my dick. I was feeling tense.
This went on for 10minutes, and I had the urge to cum soon, but I was force holding so I wouldn't have to.
He stopped one time, and I used that oppurtunity to go to the toilet.
When I came back he pretended to sleep, and when I tried to sleep he kept saying my name quietly to check if im sleeping.
I just didn't say anything, and he tried to pull down my pants after 7 failed attempts which worked at his 8th. Then he
rubbed my dick, put it back in place and went to sleep.
We woke up.

We ate breakfast, and I never said anything, I just wanted him to know that I was awake.. Does this mean he has feelings for me?
So later we went home, he went his direction I went mine.
So then I texted him and told him that I was awake from 11pm to 2am, and he said:

SORRY!! Please dont tell anyone!

I said: Its okay, I actually kinda liked it.
He: WTF YOU PERV
Me: you started it lol
He: Ok we both arent gay, so lets not tell anyone please, delete all messages!!

-------------------------------------------
17 Days later (18th April 2017)
I went to him and we played video games, did school stuff, watched TV went to the cinema until it hit like 11pm.
He send I should spend the night, so I did.
I was curious if he still would do something to me.
I waited like 30 Minutes, until I felt his hand on my chest.
He slowly moved it to my private area, and touched my dick through my pants.
I felt tense and thought, so he does like me I guess. ;)
The night past and he kept doing his stuff, nothing else happened but it was exciting for me.

Ever since I see him differently I don't know if I have feelings for him now, but I sure do feel more vulnerable around him.
We are going somewhere in Summer and staying for 2 weeks, we are sharing a room. Do you think
this will happen again? I'm really not sure what to do.
Thanks for reading.

Doesn't make you gay if you were blind and deaf you wouldnt know the difference. I ask my self If I am alll the time ( I wanna be) I wouldn't come right out, I feel like it be the equivalent of Co-Ed Showers and you can REALLY scare the Homophobes if you find out u are.

Of course Im having a laugh, but dude In my country you do YOU! (Even if backwards Conservatives cant handle it) Scawy! F**K EM!

you chose "So I kinda let my friend give me a handjob while I was asleep..." as your title. there was no 'kinda' - you did - and you were not asleep.

Do you think this will happen again?
if you choose to allow it, sure.

alasdair

Sounds like you're bi-curious, my friend. Do what your heart tells you to, don't let the fear of others judging you control your destiny. If you're gay, you're gay, and that's it. You said you liked it and you were excited about it, sounds pretty straight forward to me.

Everyone is on a sexual spectrum, not a binary system. If it feels good and you like it, do it. Stop worrying about labels. Maybe try doing the same to him and see if you both like that as well.

Dude getting off feels good. We all love it, I would totally let a female eat me out just to get off if I knew her well enough and I'm straight