• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants So I just orally did meth for my first time.

^ I'm in the exact same boat as you ATM. Try some chelated magnesium, l-tryosine,acetyl-l-carnatine/ alpha lipoid acid. oh and of course lots of water, fresh fruits and veggies. And if you so choose ( this is HR forum) then a low dose of a benzo. When I do all this, I feel like 90% fine, opposed to like 20% (aka shit feeling) if you got fairly tweaked and didn't sleep. The bread will help stomach pain, but if your mouth is dry then you get the terrible ball of dough that's impossible to swallow.

Interesting to consider the fact that other people in the world are high at the same time as me, similar roas and everything. Just trippy in my werid headspace I have haha.

It is trippy! I'd take a xanex if I wasn't planning on going somewhere tonight, I planned on using tonight too. Might as well use what I got since im going to take a break soon. But if I took a xanex i'd be sooooo dead on my bed. I actually feel pretty alright. No headache at all. It's a miracle.

I have an event tonight :C

If you lie down and close your eyes (don't worry if you can't sleep or if your mind is racing), you will feel "rejuvenated".
After 30 minutes (obviously the longer the better) of this you will feel like you have had a few hours proper sleep.
Also knowing that you have more "product" for later will psychologically make the rest of today easier to get through (hope this makes sense-lol).
Have a great night tonight and be safe.

*edit* - If you need to take the xanax then take it(don't torture yourself) as it works very well for a "comedown", but from IME once it kicks in and you feel relaxed there is a huge chance of you redosing the meth(in this state of mind) and therefore ruining your plans for tonight.
If you can take the xanax and be disciplined enough to rest on it and leave the meth until tonight then I would take the pill and you will be fine by tonight. (But it isn't an easy thing to do, trust me).

Last edited:
Yea, I eat Xanax for the comedown as well, an if it's terrible w/ derealization/personalization then I have 1 risperodone. For me Xanax has no physical effects, no "tiredness" so I use it to help feel better mentally/emotionally but I still function fully physically. I like it and hate it. Kpins are much more physically relaxing and my back gets tight and knotted in the muscles I could use some releif. Oh well.... Last thing, lettuce is on point. I layed in bed listening to music on my phone, wide awake, for 2 hrs this morning and it really helped me alot. Don't really feel bad at all.... Unusual and awesome esp with only 1mg of Xanax used so far.

I used to get prescibed Alprazolams, but my rehab took that prescription away from me. Now I have to seal my daddehs

I wanted try it over my preferred methods, shooting it is not on that list BTW. But easily I can burn through 1-2 grams a day and still sleep before sunrise. Ate some the other night prob around same amount if not .1 over that. Haven't been that high in a very long time. I was under the impression that eating it actually wasted a nice amount.. so was curious as to why eating gets me so fucked up. I can do rails as big or bigger and be good for about 4-6 hours... Been looking for threads containing more information but have not been so good searching.

Last edited: