• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So i found these mushrooms in the woods?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does this thread have a point? Did you really? Because you know that even experienced mycologists can sometimes misidentify, and many, if not most, mushroom species are toxic. And toxic mushrooms are usually lethal by shutting down organs. I hope you're just messing around because if not, you might want to go to the hospital post haste.

^ Seriously, even if your random mushies don't cause organ failure some mushrooms can cause internal bleeding. I would imagine you didn't even perform a spore print either, mushroom hunting is something that should be left to the people who are experienced and have been doing so for long periods of time.

Some mushrooms will have no obvious symptoms for weeks, but slowly lead to liver failure... I hope you know what your doing.

Well to be fair if he's actually tripping then chances are he got lucky, I'm not aware of any common mushies that are psychoactive AND cause health risks. I mean I think certain parts of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom are toxic afaik (citation needed) but Amanita obviously looks nothing like psilocybin strains.

Well to be fair if he's actually tripping then chances are he got lucky, I'm not aware of any common mushies that are psychoactive AND cause health risks. I mean I think certain parts of the Amanita Muscaria mushroom are toxic afaik (citation needed) but Amanita obviously looks nothing like psilocybin strains.

IMHO...the fucker was tripping BEFORE he ate the unknown shrooms...who DOES that?

IMHO...the fucker was tripping BEFORE he ate the unknown shrooms...who DOES that?

Someone who's in line for his darwin award... I've gone shroom hunting before when I lived in texas however it wasn't hard at all to find them. It's pretty obvious that the mushrooms growing on cow shit that bleed bluish purple and looks exactly like P. Cubensis IS in fact P. Cubensis. The yields were pretty nice and they have an incredible re-sale value. However going into the woods and picking random mushrooms is dangerous, at the least take them home and perform a spore print...even then if you don't know what your doing it's just not worth the risk.

- No shroom hunting ID type threads
- If you're going to initiate a discussion, give us a nice decent OP with a premise. State your question or idea and where to go from there.
- Use the appropriate venue to spew whatever soggy bollocks comes to mind.

clozed

Status
Not open for further replies.