• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So i f*cked up and Relapsed Quick Question on Half Life....

TheOriginalChair

Bluelighter
Hi guys....well i was 2 months clean and i relapsed at the very end of the month and i have Drug Test coming up....i feel so ashamed...apart that im taking suboxone the drugs didnt even give me the relief i wanted....
My question is, i know google shows some type of timeline but Bluelight always gives me more comfort on these type of subjects...

So it was very minimal, like less than .2 of coke and like a few lines of H Dope (cut with fent fent does not show up in my 5 panel tests for some reason)
so my question is, i have very little body fat, and my liver is more or less fine i dont have problems with it (if you have liver problems it takes more to get out your system)

So, my question is, do you guys believe in 48 hours if i dilute, drink lots of water and do excercise, is it possible it doesnt show up in 2-3 days? It was very little amounts....
i'm so ashamed being clean for this long to f*ck up at the very end....

i found this in an article
"Heroin may metabolize faster than three days for someone who uses small amounts and does not use it often.." it was less than half a g... so i think im in the clear in 2 days what do you guys think?

And for the Crack it was less than a .2 and i havnt used in weeks... found this about cocaine
"
, a urine test for up to 3 days, and a hair test for months to years. A heavy user can test positive on a urine test for up to 2 weeks.
But other factors can influence how long it stays in someone’s body, such as metabolism, weight, dose, and frequency of use"

So im under weight right now not that much body fat and it was a ridicould small amount and heavily cut...

So do you guys think im in the clear? If i drink enough water and do excercise?
My drug test is in 3 days..... I DONT KNOW WHAT I WAS THINKING.

I’d say you got a 50/50 chance. 48 hours is truly cutting it close no matter how small of a dose.

Drink a gallon of cranberry juice and just keep peeing is all you can do and drink as much as possible before the test