• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Bupe So I’ll be starting brixadi Saturday

Juicewrldfan

Bluelighter
I’ve been scouring the internet looking for anectdotal experiences and I find next to nothing. Even in BL.

This is likely because it’s a new drug (less than a year old) has different ROA but same drug essentially but different delivery method and no nalaxone which I understand most feel it’s not active but I beg to differ. It’s not fully active but the experience is cleaner imo without it.

I say all this to say would others be interested in my anecdotal experience starting this this weeekend?

I’ve been scouring the internet looking for anectdotal experiences and I find next to nothing. Even in BL.

This is likely because it’s a new drug (less than a year old) has different ROA but same drug essentially but different delivery method and no nalaxone which I understand most feel it’s not active but I beg to differ. It’s not fully active but the experience is cleaner imo without it.

I say all this to say would others be interested in my anecdotal experience starting this this weeekend?
I have no idea what you are but I would like an update .... always down to learn new things

I’m guessing exactly like Buvidal. @Jen

It’s a different delivery system I believe than
Sublicade. Are you in EU? You probably have buvidal there.

Most people that it probably because it’s essentially just bupe IM. But it’s a slightly different delivery than sublocade is my understanding and still never done subkicade. I’ve heard people say they got rocked their first day but I just can’t see that.

It’s bupe. Idk.

Nope im in Canada. Just Googled it. I have not done it but know people who have and they found it the same as suboxone just last longer.
I've heard people say it last a month and some say 2-3 weeks. Depends on the person I guess.
It's getting more popular because it's very convenient.
Keep us updated

I don't think you'd get high because buprenorphine has a ceiling effect.
Depends on your tolerance though

I don't think you'd get high because buprenorphine has a ceiling effect.
Depends on your tolerance though
Yeah. I’m thinking it will just be like subs but cleaner because it’s not a stacked drug like suboxone.

It helps alot with leveling my mood out for some reason so only real reason I’m staying in it. I haven’t played with real opioids well aside from once in years. I OF’d last year but I only binged on it or used it at all one time. I do not like the fent “high”

I've noticed a few people myself included that opioids helps with depression and anxiety.
To bad tolerance builds up though

I've noticed a few people myself included that opioids helps with depression and anxiety.
To bad tolerance builds up though
True but doesn’t suboxone have serotonin affects as well? They were studying to use as an adjunct AD but it failed trials for some reason.

I get that opioids opioid effect can act as an AD but yeah the slippery slope of tolerance.

Just I recently accepted that I have BD and take subs already and don’t want to stop them while adding new meds for BD.

And I been on subs for 7-8 years out of the last ten and they still give me that AD effect, I wouldn’t say opioid necessarily but definitely a mood stabilization.

I’m nervous as my shot got moved up to today at 1130. Idk why I’m nervous. I haven’t taken a sub in three days so idk.

I did take kratom this morning but I never have got PWD with kratom and subs. Probably because they are both partials and because kratom is significantly less active, isn’t it?

Okay so I started Brixadi, but I’m not impressed. I wasn’t expecting a high but I was expecting to feel like I took bupe. I feel completely normal and haven’t taken bupe in three days. I feel the same I did before the shot. Weird asf.

Maybe it’s because the ROA but should that really matter?

g - marley g [charlotte, nc]
peace - marley peace [sacramento, kk]
drug - marley drug [portland, or]
killa - marley killa [phoenix, az]
duv - marley duv [kansas city, ks]
gautama - marley gautama [bone, kak]
cool - marley cool [new haven, ct]
ill - marley ill [richmond, va]
mexico - marley mexico [murfreesboro, tn]
cripwalk - marley 'od' cripwalk [san diego, kk]
diamond - marley diamond [dallas, tx]
dope - marley dope [seattle, wa]
chronic - marley chronic [tacoma, wa]
ill eagle - marley hood [oakland, ca]
paz - marley paz [sante fe, nm]
azteca - marley azteca [augusta, ga]
hippy - marley j [boone, nc]
pcp - jamal drug [winston, nk]
od$ag - marley drug$ [eureka, kk]
o.d. - drug $ [asheville, nk]
marley - marley hippy [surrey, bc]
p - marley p [detroit, mi]
drug ra$ta - drug ra$ta [de moines, ia]
dope kid - marley gat [birmingham, al]
Lol wtf is this a list of gang associates operating in different cities or what lol?

my rap$

mar-cartoon.jpg
Gotcha lol at first I thought you were listing who I could plug in with when traveling lol

I guess what I’m confused about is the cities and are you related to Marley?