• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

So how bad can a pack of nurofen plus be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoreEnergyThanHer

Greenlighter
cuz seriously tempted to have the packet (30), had 15 earlier, i slept but had nightmares and woke up sweaty so im guessing it didnt do that much. but 30 would give me over 380mg of codeine and since my dealers are all cunts, im considering it. i regularly have 15 at a time, what about 30? how bad can it be? :\ can i do a coldwater extraction on them?

Last edited:
Without a CWE im assuming very bad if you dont remove the paracetamol , possible liver damage . maybe wait untill somone with more knowledge can answer your question

If you're taking more than the recommended dose you should be doing a CWE.

Organ failure isn't something you want to risk.

Without a CWE im assuming very bad if you dont remove the paracetamol , possible liver damage . maybe wait untill somone with more knowledge can answer your question
its actually got ibuprofen in it, will a CWE still work?

This really is terrible for you, I have read enough accounts of people doing this on a daily basis to think that once off is unlikely to result in death, but it is extremely hard on your body and can cause all sorts of long term side effects. We already have a thread on codeine and CWE which heythatsmybike linked to in his post, for that reason I am going to close this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.