View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

So, here's what Benadryl is like to me.

Nutmegfreakz17

Greenlighter
The mouse cursor keeps disappearing and shit and looks like it's freezing badly. I also feel like wheezing (likely due to the fact that I smoked some weed afterwards). My body feels like it's freezing in time and space. It's so cool. I feel extra high. But yeah, Boxers can be pretty mean too, but if anything, I'm not gonna referee it, instead they laughed at you because you're orange? Near inability to get back up after laying down, I also get very paranoid (especially if it's after smoking some weed). I also took a pain killer/muscle relaxant pure THC in it with the weed and Benadryl, but I'm unsure what it's role plays. I am also starting to get feeling VERY weird. I am experiencing auditory hallucinations and am imaging spiders on the screen (I don't see them for real). Right now I can't even type, let alone talk. When I try to make a lean back in a chair, I usually feel like my body is slowly working and slowing down without even feeling relaxed. Music has more meaning to it and all that good stuff =/

Just now I tried to do something, but I had this weird feeling like my eyes were about to get crushed. The computer screen is also distorted.

Last edited:
Damn, I am no longer high on this, but looking back at what I said, I can tell I was pretty fucked up! Lol.

Some other effects 350 mg did for me, was that I saw a shadow person outside last night while I was still tripping walking towards me at the fence in my neighbor's yard. I also saw what looked like a demon in the bathroom getting up and walking towards me as I was walking into the living room. My memory was really bad and as I was reading this, at first I thought I was reading something someone else posted until I came to realization that this what I typed in. I became less irritable, I think, and the auditory hallucinations were kinda funny, but also just plain weird. I heard random sounds, beeps, I think I can remember hearing people talking or call my name. I remember imagining someone was looking at me talking, when I knew there was no one there (this happened twice), but I can't remember exactly the circumstances of it. I plan on taking this again, because it was a pretty fun ride. The only bad part about it was the paranoia.

Damn, I am no longer high on this, but looking back at what I said, I can tell I was pretty fucked up! Lol.

Some other effects 350 mg did for me, was that I saw a shadow person outside last night while I was still tripping walking towards me at the fence in my neighbor's yard. I also saw what looked like a demon in the bathroom getting up and walking towards me as I was walking into the living room. My memory was really bad and as I was reading this, at first I thought I was reading something someone else posted until I came to realization that this what I typed in. I became less irritable, I think, and the auditory hallucinations were kinda funny, but also just plain weird. I heard random sounds, beeps, I think I can remember hearing people talking or call my name. I remember imagining someone was looking at me talking, when I knew there was no one there (this happened twice), but I can't remember exactly the circumstances of it. I plan on taking this again, because it was a pretty fun ride. The only bad part about it was the paranoia. And another effect was that music was more defined, if you know what I mean. It sounded a lot better.