• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

So, am I missing the point of Quaaludes or are they just overhyped?

Falcon0r

Bluelighter
I've been hearing all this hype lately about Quaaludes, specificly Methyl-Methaqualone. After spending more money than I should have on them, I am INCREDIBLY disappointed.

Everything, including erowid, that I have read has made them out to be some wonder drug that gives amazing euphoria while producing effects that are a cross between Benzos, Muscle relaxers, and Opiates.

I honostly feel like I just took a whole bunch of Vallium. I had a script for Vallium, this is near what I felt like. I feel a bit more euphoric than any Benzo has made me, but I get more euphoria from two Vicodins, and I have quite a tollerence.

I know for a fact these are indeed Quaaludes and not Vallium like they are often sold as.

Am I just missing the point? Is everything I heard just hype? Every hippie seems to be like "LUUUUUUUUUUUDES MAAAAAAAAN SWEEEEEEEET" but they really don't seem to be great.

The highest dose I have taken so far has been ~150mg and all I did was get sleepy, slightly aggressive and argumentive with my mother, and call an ex girlfriend informing her of my inner true love with her.

So really...Quaaludes....what am I supposed to be feeling?

How can you be sure that they were actually Quaaludes?

And as for methylmethaqualone, it's just supposed to be more potent, not necessarily more euphoric.

Where on earth would one be able to get ludes as I thought they are no longer being made? Excuse me, but I'm not asking for an actual source for you to post. I just mean since I thought they aren't being made any longer that the best you could get is some immitation of sorts?

They aren't that hard to make. Dangerous for an amateur-backyard-meth-cook-chemist, but not that hard.

And in South Africa it's a widely abused drug, they smoke it there.

Mr Blonde said:
They aren't that hard to make. Dangerous for an amateur-backyard-meth-cook-chemist, but not that hard.

And in South Africa it's a widely abused drug, they smoke it there.

Yup.

Custom synth, located either in India or South Africa.

Don't know, don't want to know. I am positive on what exactly it is because the source is incredibly reputable and had offered several other specialty items that were legit. Unfortunately, he is no longer running business I seemed to have gotton one of the last orders.

And yes, methyl-methaqualone is just more potent, but at doses of around 150mg when the average dose suggested is around 50mg I would have expected serious results to kick in.

And I heard that topping off a bowl of marijuana produces "Instant, trance-like euphoria" when smoked but I have never for the life of me smoked a pill. This is powder form. Is smoking it still a no no?

If it's pure powder, then smoking it should be fine. It would be the least harmful smoking can be, that is, still bad but no where near as bad as smoking a pill.

Give it a go, I'd like to hear the results.

I can't smoke marijuana right now due to some upcoming tests. What about a lightbulb/pizzo vape or off of foil?

just mix it w/ tobacco roll it up and smoke it! then let us know how it was :)

I found smoking Methyl-Methaqualone to be extremely ineffective. Don't waste your time.

edit: Even when I tried vaporizing with a phedor.

I know this post is 3 years old, but any "realistic" Methyl-Methaqualone production ended in the late 80's. Don't be dumb and fall for ghetto/hillbilly marketing. If you disagree, post it, otherwise, blowme. Thanks.
-J

^No, this post isn't 3 years old. Its from today. Methylmethaqualone has been increasingly discussed here on BL in the past few months.

To the OP (falcon) - perhaos methylmethaqualone is not as euphiric as methaqualone?
Ahh I see Mr. Blonde already said that. That could very well be the case. Or, you expected too much, from the "LUDDDDEEEESSSS MAAANNNNN" shit, so you automatically had to be disappointed.

johanneschimpo said:
^No, this post isn't 3 years old. Its from today. Methylmethaqualone has been increasingly discussed here on BL in the past few months.

To the OP (falcon) - perhaos methylmethaqualone is not as euphiric as methaqualone?
Ahh I see Mr. Blonde already said that. That could very well be the case. Or, you expected too much, from the "LUDDDDEEEESSSS MAAANNNNN" shit, so you automatically had to be disappointed.

That is what me and a friend who have been trying it have come to agree on. "PLACEEEBOOO MANN, YEAHHHHHH" That's where it's at! To describe it, it's like a typical Benzo with a bit more of a body high. Nice for after a long day of work, wouldn't buy it again. I'll stick to my pot and opiates. Not going to try smoking it, I don't have that much.

Methylmethaqualone isn't even more potent. Assuming the extra methyl is located per wikipedia's entry, it's equipotent (per some old german papers that covered a wide range of methaqualone analogues).