• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Bupe snorting zubsolv?

Hipster427

Bluelighter
I was recently prescribed zubsolv for opiate addiction. this is my second time to be on them. the first time i ever took one i had an amazing high from it. i was wondering if i tooted one if it would give me that high or any kind of buzz really..im not handling the sober life too well. just wanting to know if snorting the zubsolv would be worth it or just be a waste of time.
i think im more addicted to putting things up my nose vs. the actual drug itself.

Let me know please! Thank you so much!

I'm not exactly sure about zubsolv, but other forms of buprenorphine have a higher bioavailibility intranasally, oppossed to sublingual. I believe the IN ba is somewhere around 50-60%, while SL is around 20%. Also IN has a much faster onset of action. SL suboxone can take up to 2.5 hours for the onset to ocurr, where as IN can take as little as 5 minutes. However zubsolv is a little different ballgame oppossed to suboxone, it's supposed to have a higher ba than suboxone and a faster onset of action. I've never taken zubsolv personally, so I can't say for certain if intranasal is more effecient, or even safe for that matter.

I don't really have a reply more of a question. I've been on hydrocodone 10msg, I'll take anywhere from 14 to 20+ pills a day. My Dr just prescribed Zubsolv 8.6 mg and I wanted to know if snorting it would get me high? Just took my first dose orally an hour ago. Don't really feel anything from it. Just curious.