• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Snorting Tar. Possible and how?

unapologeticmistake

Greenlighter
I couldn't find something specific and consistent in search and Google is useless now and just provides a bunch of generic advertisements written by chatGPT or underpaid SEO writers talking about why you need treatment and will die if you touch a heroin.

Can tar be snorted? If so, how? I saw someone say they take it as a liquid after dissolving it like making a shot(I made a post about this for meth not too long ago...huh). Wikipedia says something weird about putting it in a blender with lactose (1. Wut. 2. Wtf does lactose do and how do you even get it?). I'd prefer to snort it dry and preferably without adding anything to it. Is it bioavailable through the mucous tissue in its tar form? It's not strongly water soluble without heating and ideally an acidic additive. So it wont absorb through my nose correct? Or is body heat high enough to coerce it to dissolve? If it is bioavailable, is there a good way to get that sticky shit into a snortable form? Or just razor it to hell? I'd prefer a method which doesn't require heating and doesn't require a metal surface for preparation.

Is this possible or am I just blowing smoke?

Been doing it this way primarily for years. Take a visine bottle (wash it out 1st) drop a piece in, add water but don't go crazy. I usually only add enough for it to start to touch the bottom of the labeling. Oh and I used to always use hot water but noticed overtime that room temp is fine. Tilt your head and squeeze a lil in each nostril, let sit for a couple seconds before you let it drain tho.(try 10 sec) And fair warning, some batches kinda sting/burn... everyone is different...I've seen some take it like a champ and others immediately cough, sneeze and waste it. Takes a couple minutes ( like 5) to kick in. I prefer this way because it is convenient and discreet when compared to other methods