• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Suboxone vs Zubsolv

Etizoman

Greenlighter
Im not sure if this question has been asked before, but I surely couldnt find it.
They say Suboxone 8mg is equivalent to Zubsolv 5.7mg sublingually. What if you snort Suboxone (strips) vs snorting Zubsolv (pills)? The bioavailability should be close or the same, correct? So I feel that Suboxone is stronger when snorting compared to snorting Zubsolv. Any input would be great.

I honestly feel like zubsolv hits me
Stronger than when I do a comparable dose of suboxone. But it could just be how it affects me. I feel like I always lose some sub down my throat when I try to snort strips but zubsolv are so small, I feel like I'm getting more complete absorption before it drains. Luckily for me, a quarter is all I need 2x daily but have made it many days on just one dose. But everyone's body reacts differently to medication, so you are the only person that will know what works best for ya

Never tried snorting the strips. As soon as they came out my sub doc gave me them and I didn't like em. I had been on the old octagon suboxone pills before that and had started sniffing those, and when I got the strips I figured they were no good for sniffing(although it can be done, just takes more prep work to make a solution to put up your nose) and I found there to be a huge difference sniffing sub vs. taking it sublingually, so I told my doc I wanted to go back on the pills the next visit, and he put me back on. I sniffed suboxone tabs and they worked great at low doses throughout the day anywhere from 0.5 mg to 2mg at a time. Later on I had a friend of mine give me some of his zubsolv tabs right when those came out, he didn't want them he just kept doing dope so he just gave em to me and I felt no difference honestly doing the supposedly equal amount of zubsolv than I did with suboxone. However, I believe I read they are only equipontent at a lower dose than suboxone sublingually, but they felt equipotent sniffed as well as IV'ed, because I also slammed both of them too. Then later on I got on subutex and was very impressed at how well it worked for me. Most people say there is no difference between suboxone and subutex as far as how they make you feel, not in my case though. I find the subutex to be far better than suboxone and zubsolv IME. If I had to go back to suboxone though and was given zubsolv, I wouldn't mind either one unless they were the strips. The only thing I liked better about zubsolv tabs compared suboxone tabs was that there was less binders and fillers and they had this nice minty taste with a kind of cooling effect in my nostrils which felt good. But as far as your situation goes either sniffing the strip subs or zubsolv, I would take the zubsolv, I HATE the strips.

Speaking from personal experience..... take the strip cut off a piece. You can measure by let's say you quarter the strip then half the quarter. So an eighth of a strip (more or less if you prefer) I've done all sizes. Take a small cap, I used the cap to my chapstick and put a small amount of water in it. Then drop the piece of suboxone in. Let it dissolve. You can use a straw to snort it out or throw head back and pour the water/suboxone mix down your nose. Simple. There's no goo or complications. Just add water. Snort. Wait a litttle while and you're higher than you'd be by putting the whole strip under your tounge. One strip will last me a little over 4-5 days. Some days I feel like doing a whole quarter or I'll do a little here and there throughout the day. But I'll tell you this. Whatever you do the first time will be pretty much all the high you feel. You can do it throughout the day but you will not feel the initial buzz you felt from the first time doing it that day. It saves a lot of the strip. You stay high all day off such a small amount as oppose to doing the whole thing and not even getting close to the high you feel snorting it.