• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting: Rinse or not rinse?

billyj

Bluelighter
After doing a line, some people cup some water and snort that too, to rinse or ... what? Is it the right thing to do?

There is no need to if the drug is readily water soluble. So, unless your nose is clogged or there are a lot of water insoluble cuts, it wouldn't make any sense and would just introduce potential bacteria from the water for no reason.

thats for the cuts and to clear your nose. Actually, it is good to do that every hour or so that you're snorting, to flush all the gunk that it's unnecesarily there and to not inflame your nose that much.

There is no need to if the drug is readily water soluble. So, unless your nose is clogged or there are a lot of water insoluble cuts, it wouldn't make any sense and would just introduce potential bacteria from the water for no reason.
oh yeah but it should be done with boiled water with a tad bit of salt. i've read that's the best if nottttt they sell saline drops at the pharmacies too in most countries.

Last edited:
Ya, if you choose to rinse (not a bad idea imo but I don’t think it’s necessary after each line) I wouldn’t use tap water.

As above, boiled with a touch of salt (and cooled lol) is advisable.