• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Snorting oxycontin and drinking?

ThatGuy767

Greenlighter
So I started getting into pain killers really hard in the past 6 months because I have a bad spinal condition due to a bad reaction to some lsd some years back. Long story. I havent gotten real oxy I'd say since August. Basically the one I had maybe 2 weeks ago didnt even dissolve in my nose. Well anyways I love this shit and either way tonight I'm going to find a way to nod off. I have 10 mg of oxy, some acetaminophen, 1 mg of xanax and a bottle of wine. How do I nod off? I'm thinking rail the 10 mg 2 glasses of wine? Or should I just xanax and acetaminophen? I probably wont nod off cuz these are old but I'm trying to get as close as possible. Without death. Lol or ruining my opiate high.

Besides being a very dangerous and deadly combo in my opinion xanax and booze kill the opiate high. If you want to try to get an extra boost to your nod try something safer like diphenhydramine first, 25-50mg is a good dose, of you go above that you risk adding delirium to the effects which is not euphoric in the least.

Besides being a very dangerous and deadly combo in my opinion xanax and booze kill the opiate high. If you want to try to get an extra boost to your nod try something safer like diphenhydramine first, 25-50mg is a good dose, of you go above that you risk adding delirium to the effects which is not euphoric in the least.
Interesting. Do you think cannabis kills it? I have indica and sativa currently. You dont think the diphenhydramine would put me to sleep rather than get me into the dream? I thought xanax was an opiate potentiator which is why I got it otherwise I dont really need it because I've been trying to improve my memory

Cannabis usually enhances it for me, that would probably be your best option if you want to retain the opiate high.