• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting norco

There is no way in hell im going to put that much APAP up my nose. Just go the oral route. If you plan on taking more than a couple a day, do a CWE first.

I wouldn't, but that's just me. Hydrocodone (and pills in general) have a lot of "fillers" in them (including the APAP). If you accidentally inhale that it can cause lung infections, pneumonia and other things like that. It can also cause sinus infections, nose bleeds, possible sores in and around your nose/mouth, etc. etc.

As the crew have said above, not worth it bud. Never a good idea to insufflate additional attached compounds and/or fillers.

If it was a high dose hydro (if they did em) with same 325 aspirin then maybe as a treat. If you are a fan of snorting get some Oxy or similar as a Lone Ranger (no NSAID or joint compound) Is this your DOC?

You will just ruin your nose if you do that, and have a really mild high if you have no tolerance. It would be better to drink a glass of white grapefruit juice 2 hours before and then take your dose. There are also more ways of potentiating oxy through oral ROA