• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Molly?

Solk

Greenlighter
My friend came by earlier and crushed up 3 pts of Molly and told me to snort it. I've honestly not heard of this before because i've always done molly sublingual or in a shot of orange juice. We went ahead and snorted a few lines each and i've got to say the effect seems much more intense. We also smoked a small blunt like we normally do but this feels like much more of a rush than what I normally get, Would the effects last longer then'? Thoughts on snorting vs ingesting the stuff?

I feel like you get more of the magic by taking it orally vs snorting, which to me is too cocainish and lacks duration

The duration is shortened when you snort mdma.... it is better to take it orally. Yes, the "rush" will come on a lot more intense, but in the end I don't find it worth it. Also the fact that mdma burns like a mothefucker when snorted is also a huge reason why I do not choose to snort the substance. Save your nose and save the magic, just eat it.

Yeah it burned like a mother, a lot worse than a pill or coke imo. I just wasn't sure about thoughts on snorting it,because i hadn't heard about it before, seems thats because it's not that favorable. Thanks for the replies.

Yeah it burned like a mother, a lot worse than a pill or coke imo. I just wasn't sure about thoughts on snorting it,because i hadn't heard about it before, seems thats because it's not that favorable. Thanks for the replies.

You're welcome :)

I feel like you get more of the magic by taking it orally vs snorting, which to me is too cocainish and lacks duration
ive only done molly once actually and i snorted it all which im starting to think was a dumb idea based on everything ive heard since then. i enjoyed it a lot for a couple hours or so but i quickly sobered up as soon as i ran out of molly almost like i had been doing coke but not as good lol and yeah it burnt like a bitch so next time i'll try swallowing it for sure. but yeah snorting it does work for sure i just dont know if its worth it