• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Snorting; methylphenidate,alprazolam, and gabbapentin

its-Tice

Greenlighter
Coke parnoia hit the wall a few days back its been one year, ball-2ball a week, im in finance, dont ask how i manage, it shouldnlt be possible.... anyhow i said quit..
so lets get some other to help forget about the white..... ran into my pharmacist, good buddy, smart guy. i thought some xanax would be great,.
i ended up also getting 150mg methylphenidate , and i havae stalks or t3 and pregablin at home.

OK SO i grinded up the 30mg methylphenidate (same is ritilin i think ) addad 4mg xanax , maybe 300-375 gabby,... i think i plowed most of the mountin that night... but the reaction, out of control stumble, zone outs, talking to someoe that isn't there... then i put on my slippers walked out the basement door upstairs and rang the door bell. dad answer... i mean im better off with the blow.

Last edited:
" En toe word jy wakker en jou koffie is koud "

Sounds like you being a bit self destructive, attention seeking or trolling. 🤔

Substituting one drug of abuse for another is generally a pretty tricky procedure. Substituting one drug with three is just retarded.

If you're being honest with yourself then perhaps you just need to stop the coke and leave it at that before you fuck yourself up.

Bro really quit coke and said hol up Lemmie try an even more self destructive mix lmao.

But on a serious note - note a good combo especially being an absolute savage and just mixing them all together then railing them. If you’re trying to quit to Coke stick to the xannys

Coke parnoia hit the wall a few days back its been one year, ball-2ball a week, im in finance, dont ask how i manage, it shouldnlt be possible.... anyhow i said quit..
so lets get some other to help forget about the white..... ran into my pharmacist, good buddy, smart guy. i thought some xanax would be great,.
i ended up also getting 150mg methylphenidate , and i havae stalks or t3 and pregablin at home.

OK SO i grinded up the 30mg methylphenidate (same is ritilin i think ) addad 4mg xanax , maybe 300-375 gabby,... i think i plowed most of the mountin that night... but the reaction, out of control stumble, zone outs, talking to someoe that isn't there... then i put on my slippers walked out the basement door upstairs and rang the door bell. dad answer... i mean im better off with the blow.
I'm not one to talk I've done mountains of Yeyo and had no effects like this maybe just a week of feeling shitty, if a week even. Xanax at 4mg is a strong dose for a drug like Xanax esp. if you're new to it. 30mg Ritalin is fine but trust me if you abuse it you'' be chasing it just like Blow it's nearly around the same effects, PLUS, for HR it has Talc. in it to sniff. Xanax is stupid to sniff, it burns and the drip is awful. But to each his own. imo Gabapentin CAN be euphoric I know back in the days Dealers would lace H with tiny/small amounts of Gabapentin (prior to the Fent. Crisis).

I Think you should stick not go back to the blow or just use it "once in a blue moon" if you can. if you stop for awhile get it out your system just do it occasionally. I went from around the same dose of blow 2-3 balls a week. Then, quit it started to ruin my teeth the chemicals in it really do a number on your teeth, lungs & heart. I Touch it maybe 3 times a month or a two. Don't push the limit, and break the bank even if you have a lot of money believe me it will effect your wallet sooner than you think.

Try & stick with non-narcotics like Gabapentin.

Be safe!

I'm not one to talk I've done mountains of Yeyo and had no effects like this maybe just a week of feeling shitty, if a week even. Xanax at 4mg is a strong dose for a drug like Xanax esp. if you're new to it. 30mg Ritalin is fine but trust me if you abuse it you'' be chasing it just like Blow it's nearly around the same effects, PLUS, for HR it has Talc. in it to sniff. Xanax is stupid to sniff, it burns and the drip is awful. But to each his own. imo Gabapentin CAN be euphoric I know back in the days Dealers would lace H with tiny/small amounts of Gabapentin (prior to the Fent. Crisis).

I Think you should stick not go back to the blow or just use it "once in a blue moon" if you can. if you stop for awhile get it out your system just do it occasionally. I went from around the same dose of blow 2-3 balls a week. Then, quit it started to ruin my teeth the chemicals in it really do a number on your teeth, lungs & heart. I Touch it maybe 3 times a month or a two. Don't push the limit, and break the bank even if you have a lot of money believe me it will effect your wallet sooner than you think.

Try & stick with non-narcotics like Gabapentin.

Be safe!
It’s the mixing it together in one mountain then railing lines that has me rolling. That shit must of burnt like hell when it hit the back of his nose lmfaoo. In all honestly I find that combo super dangerous. Mixing xannys with rits is fine but adding gabalentin is just asking for trouble

It’s the mixing it together in one mountain then railing lines that has me rolling. That shit must of burnt like hell when it hit the back of his nose lmfaoo. In all honestly I find that combo super dangerous. Mixing xannys with rits is fine but adding gabalentin is just asking for trouble
Co-Signed. Must've BURNT like a Beeeeyatch! MY ROA is sniffing so Ritalin is fine imo but Xanax HELL NO and gabapentin on top that much!!!! straight up ridiculous must've been a MOUND!

It’s the fact that none of those drugs even by themselves is good to snort let alone mixed into one big fuck you pile hahahaha

The Xanax will have absolutely no effect whatsoever because it is completely insoluble in water.

That means the only effect from, Xanax you'll have is from swallowing the drips.

Don't snort Xanax, or any benzo for that matter. It's such a waste. Higher bio availability eaten or taken sublingual

Don't snort Xanax, or any benzo for that matter. It's such a waste. Higher bio availability eaten or taken sublingual
Benzodiazepines are not effective Sublingually except for midazolam and other water soluble benzos.

It's just the amount that is captured in your saliva and you swallow down your throat. It literally is not passing through the mucous membrane under your tongue.

Even the self dissolving Klonopin tabs Do not pass through the membranes the indications on the monograph is clearly state to drink and swallow afterwards.

Even diazepam suppositories are specifically formulated with cyclodextrins and polyethylene glycol compounds in order to make them soluble to pass through the rectal membrane.

Benzodiazepines are not effective Sublingually except for midazolam and other water soluble benzos.

It's just the amount that is captured in your saliva and you swallow down your throat. It literally is not passing through the mucous membrane under your tongue.

Even the self dissolving Klonopin tabs Do not pass through the membranes the indications on the monograph is clearly state to drink and swallow afterwards.

Even diazepam suppositories are specifically formulated with cyclodextrins and polyethylene glycol compounds in order to make them soluble to pass through the rectal membrane.
What about Lorazepam? My dentist gave me a script for 10 and told me to let them dissolve below my tongue. He said they wee made to be taken that way.

What about Lorazepam? My dentist gave me a script for 10 and told me to let them dissolve below my tongue. He said they wee made to be taken that way.
No. Lorazepam does not cross the membrane under your tongue either. It just dissolves into the spit and you swallow it. It contains water soluble binder that makes a difference, It doesn't magically make lorazepam water soluble.

The dissolving tablets are simply a better way to allow people with swallowing issues to consume tablets.

When people are in a highly anxious state, many times they can't get a glass of water to swallow a pill.

No. Lorazepam does not cross the membrane under your tongue either. It just dissolves into the spit and you swallow it. It contains water soluble binder that makes a difference, It doesn't magically make lorazepam water soluble.

The dissolving tablets are simply a better way to allow people with swallowing issues to consume tablets.

When people are in a highly anxious state, many times they can't get a glass of water to swallow a pill.
I dunno why my dentist tells me it's actually faster to feel the effects when taken sublingualy. Hey I don't care if my dentist is an idiot, he gives me Ativan!

I dunno why my dentist tells me it's actually faster to feel the effects when taken sublingualy. Hey I don't care if my dentist is an idiot, he gives me Ativan!
You can look up the monographs to tell you about it.

I can't confirm or discount that the dissolvable tablet contains a formulation of Ativan combined with polyethylene glycol to make it water soluble.

I don't think that's the case. I think it just dissolves into your saliva and is swallowed that way.

Despite not being water soluble; Xanax has nearly twice the effect when snorted nasally and into the sinuses! And it's also not a waste anyway because everything you snort ends up in your GI tract anyway! So be alprazolam that isn't absorbed and your nasal cavity and sinuses will be in your GI tract thus leading to a much faster onset of the effects and at the same time longer laughing effects! It's the best of both worlds. Alprazolam is most certainly lipid soluble and most certainly should not be injected but picking nasally drastically increases its effects! I know from personal experience and the personal experience of dozens of others as well as some medical professionals as well! "" Some users choose to crush Xanax pills and inhale them through the nose, because they feel the effects of the drug much faster compared to ingestion. In a study published by the National Institutes of Health, researchers compared groups who took Xanax and a placebo in pill form and as an inhaler. It was found that the group who inhaled the drug had an increased abuse potential. This is because the abuse liability of a drug is partially determined by its speed of onset. Many users claim that the “high” that they get from snorting Xanax is more powerful.""

Despite not being water soluble; Xanax has nearly twice the effect when snorted nasally and into the sinuses! And it's also not a waste anyway because everything you snort ends up in your GI tract anyway! So be alprazolam that isn't absorbed and your nasal cavity and sinuses will be in your GI tract thus leading to a much faster onset of the effects and at the same time longer laughing effects! It's the best of both worlds. Alprazolam is most certainly lipid soluble and most certainly should not be injected but picking nasally drastically increases its effects! I know from personal experience and the personal experience of dozens of others as well as some medical professionals as well! "" Some users choose to crush Xanax pills and inhale them through the nose, because they feel the effects of the drug much faster compared to ingestion. In a study published by the National Institutes of Health, researchers compared groups who took Xanax and a placebo in pill form and as an inhaler. It was found that the group who inhaled the drug had an increased abuse potential. This is because the abuse liability of a drug is partially determined by its speed of onset. Many users claim that the “high” that they get from snorting Xanax is more powerful.""
Yes it is a real oddity, but alprazolam taken nasally works fast and hard! Note that only 1mg tabs and 2mg bars are worth using in this method due to the higher concentration of alprazolam to filller ratio!! I find that a bar up each nostril does the trick and 1.5 bars up each one to be far superior to taking 5 bars orally! I typically crush my whole script of 120 bars and keep about 20 bars worth of super fine powder in a quick dispenser I can use on the fly. On the other hand I solely take clonazepam orally. Of Course one reason being that minty flavor deterrent! I typically take 4 mg of that orally on top of the five or six mgs of alprazolam nasally! But the true key to unlock the potential of the benzos is sublingually taking a half 8mg BUPE strip 20 minutes before the benzos and the other half 20 minutes after! Benzos for me would just make me sleepy with no euphoria at all. And BUPE by itself mostly keeps the opioid cravings at bay with a slight boost in energy. But Put together they unlock each other's potential to cause much more euphoria and on their own. They greatly compliment each other perfectly! This is my personal experience with this combination and I know many others that have similar results! Why a truly lipid soluble chemical is greatly absorbed in the nasal cavity and sinuses, I'm not quite sure! But I know you can absolutely not use alprazolam via IV! It can be extremely dangerous as well as having no effect!! For the record I just ingested 8 mg of alprazolam orally about an hour ago And I'm only having fairly subtle effects!! I know if I had taken the same 8 mg nasally I'd be rocked! I've taken upwards of 30mg of alprazolam orally multiple times And of course I felt it immensely but was able to walk around and communicate with others despite not remembering anything, virtually I was on autopilot. If I were able to get that amount of powder up my nose I know I would have been far for more intoxicated, BUPE or no BUPE , possibly to a point of hospitalization. Highest dose I've ever taken orally was almost 60 mg and I was still conscious and responsive although I remembered nothing, three full days is nothing! I am posting this because I think using these meds the way I describe is far more addictive and dangerous! I find it a relief most people think nasal ingestion of alprazolam!! This post is not to glorified my experience but event is a warning to help potent I'll present can be when taking nasally especially with opioids!!