• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Snorting Meth, Pain in Mouth ??

moistsandwich

Greenlighter
Snorting Meth, Pain in Mouth ?? Tips ??

So I've tried snorting meth a few times now but it was always bumming lines off friends. I recently bought some of my own and just did my first line of it and the back/roof of my mouth is stinging pretty bad and can taste a little bit of that drip already. It didn't burn any more than usual when I actually snorted it and my nose feels fine now but it feels like my mouth got cut or something?

I'm assuming I just didn't make it fine enough or snorted too hard or some dumb mistake like that but just wanted someone to like... verify that it's not a feeling to be real worried about.

And I'm gonna look more into too but if the problem was likely just how I did it any tips for 1. making it as fine as possible and 2. snorting without fucking up my nose/throat/mouth too badly?

Last edited:
Snorting meth will absolutely fuck your nose up in the long run. Take it from me, mine is pulverized from that shit and many seasoned tweakers have expressed concern that I should not snort it anymore.

Between that and coke, anyway. Yeah the nose is a tender organ man it suffers from too much dope passing thru it.

But the burn should subside quickly and go away after a short while. Also bear in mind meth when snorted a lot of it gets stuck in the nasal cavity from my experience. I would snort water to chase it.

God, snorting meth is so disgusting. Good luck and take care of yourself.

Sounds like you snorted too hard and it went right into the back of your throat. You either aren't used to the burn or there's a cut that's causing more pain.

1. making it as fine as possible: put stuff into paper, wrap it up, put onto flat surface, crush with hard flat tool (pill bottle, lighter)

2. snorting without fucking up my nose/throat/mouth too badly?

Use a saline wash for your nose. It will clean it all out. Eventually the caustic nature of amps will erode your nasal cavity, so try to do it sparingly to allow time for it to heal, and always remember to use a saline nose spray bottle to clean it out.

I think the safest RoA when it comes to the body might be oral or plugging. I could be wrong.