• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting loperamide

kindred374

Greenlighter
I have been a long-time user both medical and abuser of Pain meds, I take 30mg of Morphine 2 times a day and have 15mg of Roxicodone as well. I have been on this combo for about 8 years now and no longer get that high that I used to. I started shooting my Roxi's just to get the fell again, But I no longer take more than what the bottle says, I cut the Roxi's in half and mix it with a quarter of loperamide pill to make it last longer. Been doing about 5 months now and just wanted to say it and hear what people say. I also discovered that if I snort the loperamide by itself it still gets me a head abuse for about 20 min, any warning or advice would be welcomed.

Ty, kindred

Loper will not get you high. It doesn't cross the BBB and it's bad for your heart in high doses. It's useful for lower GI problems associated with opiate wd's and the nausea. The DEA didn't miraculously overlook Loper

Loper will not get you high. It doesn't cross the BBB and it's bad for your heart in high doses. It's useful for lower GI problems associated with opiate wd's and nausea. The DEA didn't miraculously overlook Loper
TY, I was wondering if it was in my head or not, what about Gabapentin? I read both it's good to snort and it's not, I take about 800mg 4 times a day. would a 800 mg pill be worth snorting?

TY, I was wondering if it was in my head or not, what about Gabapentin? I read both it's good to snort and it's not, I take about 800mg 4 times a day. would a 800 mg pill be worth snorting?
No good to snort. Probably gag you to puking. I witnessed it.

Loper will not get you high. It doesn't cross the BBB and it's bad for your heart in high doses. It's useful for lower GI problems associated with opiate wd's and the nausea. The DEA didn't miraculously overlook Loper

Contempt prior to investigation. Loperamide is an opioid, and I have used it to withhold fentanyl withdrawal. There must be some amount that does in fact cross the BBB. Or, the opiate receptors in our gut are cross related to our brains and cause an effect.

I'm on 120mg of Oxycodone and if I run out early I use Loperamide and it brings my WDs down to about 4 out of 10 (lower the better)..
Like I said it helps with some aspects of wd's. Taking crazy doses isn't gonna do anything but damage your heart

gosh i could never imagine snorting gabapentin, those tablets are so big.

only capsules i’ve seen were the 100s & 300s - yeah, that is a lot less stuff to throw up your shnoz i suppose. the tablets are enormous though 😭
The actual gabapentin is one of the weirdest smelling and tasting chemicals to me. If you get the capsules and not the tabs it's almost like a strange pepper like chem.

For me, if I gotta snort more than 50-100mg of a substance I’ll probably be eating it instead.. The only drug I’ll use more is on the tail end of a cocaine binge when I’ve got a stupid tolerance, but at that point it’s against my will.

-GC

Snorting Gabapentin is a 100% waste.
But the more you take of Gabapentin, the less you absorb. Taking more than 300mg is one go ends up wasting a lot. So if they are 800mg pills you have I'd try taking half a tablet twice as often.

my friend its been proven time and time again that loperamide will infact get you high. your misinformed