View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Snorting Large Amounts of K?

DiZzyBonne

Bluelighter
What's the best way to snort large amounts of K? Let's say I want to do a 300 mg line. I used to split it up into two 150 mg lines, and rail each one in one go up each nostril (one in the left and one in the right.) However, it feels like a lot of it is lost due to how much powder my nose can absorb at once.

Yesterday I finally tried splitting it up into even smaller doses, so I'd split up 300 mg into eight small lines (each being about 37.5 mg,) and do each line up each nostril. First, I'd sniff a line up my left nostril, immediately followed by a line up my right nostril, count about 5 seconds, then repeat again with the following two lines in the same fashion.

1) Should I wait a little bit more than 5 seconds to allow each line to get properly absorbed into my bloodstream before going again?
2) Should I make each line more or less powder?
3) I know there probably isn't a set answer to this question, but roughly how much K can the human nose absorb in one go?

Ultimately, I want to know what's the best way to snort large amounts of K with as little of it being wasted due to my nose only absorbing a small amount.

Thank!!!

You could try making a nasal spray or learning how to use an oral syringe and liquid solution for insufflating a substance.

Personally I always just split my 200-250mg into 10 mini lines, wet my nose before-hand by letting a little water run up it, and then snorted them one by one, a few seconds inbetween to make sure none of it was falling out of my nose. Sometimes it worked perfectly while other times there'd be difficulty with absorption if I'd already been snorting some that night and other times with more potent (i.e. S-isomer) Ketamine by the 6th or 7th line I'd find myself staring at the rest wondering what the hell I'm looking at not understanding that I'm meant to be snorting it :p

3) I know there probably isn't a set answer to this question, but roughly how much K can the human nose absorb in one go?

Considering there have been a few lethal overdoses of nasal ketamine (although truly massive amounts are usually involved, multiple grams), "more than the body can handle" is the answer.

The more finely crushed, the faster absorption will be. It takes a lot longer than 5 seconds for the ketamine to start reaching your brain, so just take your time with small lines, and don't hurt your septum too much.

giant lines of anything can end up in your lungs- my friend used to do massive lines of amphetamines and it would hit her chest. obviously huge surface area= kicks in quick but its not good for you long term because your nose comes way after your lungs in terms of vital importance

You could try making a nasal spray or learning how to use an oral syringe and liquid solution for insufflating a substance.

Personally I always just split my 200-250mg into 10 mini lines, wet my nose before-hand by letting a little water run up it, and then snorted them one by one, a few seconds inbetween to make sure none of it was falling out of my nose. Sometimes it worked perfectly while other times there'd be difficulty with absorption if I'd already been snorting some that night and other times with more potent (i.e. S-isomer) Ketamine by the 6th or 7th line I'd find myself staring at the rest wondering what the hell I'm looking at not understanding that I'm meant to be snorting it :p
Haha yeah, I know that feeling. I always end up doing it anyway in zombie mode lol.

Considering there have been a few lethal overdoses of nasal ketamine (although truly massive amounts are usually involved, multiple grams), "more than the body can handle" is the answer.

The more finely crushed, the faster absorption will be. It takes a lot longer than 5 seconds for the ketamine to start reaching your brain, so just take your time with small lines, and don't hurt your septum too much.
But I feel like if I do a line that's too large, usually anything 200+ mg, a lot of it just goes to waste because the spot where the K is supposed to be absorbed is small. For example, let's say the spot where the K gets absorbed is 5mm x 5mm, and let's assume a line of 200 mg is 5mm x 5mm, then obviously anything more than 200 mg will just go to waste by shooting past the spot of absorption because that spot is already caked full of K. Once again, this is my theory, and I wanted to know if anybody could confirm this or not.

giant lines of anything can end up in your lungs- my friend used to do massive lines of amphetamines and it would hit her chest. obviously huge surface area= kicks in quick but its not good for you long term because your nose comes way after your lungs in terms of vital importance
As stated just above this message, I feel my larger lines go to waste.

I've been testing it myself, and by splitting up 200 mg into 8 tiny piles, and doing them as stated in my original post, I feel like I've been getting higher than splitting a 300mg into two lines, and railing them each in one go, back to back, one up each nostril.

Once again, I just wanted to know if anybody could confirm my theories.