Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Snorting, hurts so good

Status
Not open for further replies.

coffincorner

Greenlighter
Snorting, hurts so good (CRAZY Hallucinations)

Still trying to figure this shit out for myself and been tryna explain to friends why I havn't been out and Idk how to come across anything like this the only thing close to hallucinations I've had were from delysm cough sizzurp and I couldn't even compare this shit it was so scary so I'll test this shit out here lol. Basically I think I confused my snow with the MDMA because I crushed my shit up to snort it cause ya know life happens and I'm an asshole that loves shit like that I was on extreme energy and just feeling so damn nice oh and mind you I was by myself, I roll all the time chilling at home with the rents around and everything was measured and shit from a nice clean white 4g, discovered some new artists and everything was going good then I started hearing and seeing very clear visible people that apparently weren't there and they were like we came to visit! And I was about to hop in the shower so I had a towel on and a black face mask and I'm running back and forth trying to find some shit to wear and all while this was happening I was seeing reflections of faces outside my window, and them making hand gestures at the window so that kept happening until I try to get the door and as I was going downstairs I heard them saying they were dipping, so I went by the door and stepped outside so they would see me, but they weren't there so I went back inside started talking to my dog and being very ocd with my movements, couldn't get myself to go to where my mind was telling me to go, picking up shit like really bad it kind of started feeling like I had no control, well I basically didn't. Probably like half an hour later I get my ass back upstairs and I hear people crawling and climbing through my attic and closets, and I kept saying you can come out now I have to get shit done stop playing, and then they start moving stuff, throwing underwear around, and I was too dumbfounded thinking how the fuck are they moving so fast to still hide from me, this went on until I started getting really pissed off, and then I hear a voicemail basically of my dad paying these kids to get back 'stolen drugs' i took from them at a party and then I called my dad cursing him the fuck out saying why would you let these junkies in our house, they're tearing everything apart and my dad was like Sarah, I didn't call anyone I gtg. I started kicking shit around trying to find them, Kept seeing bodies under blankets or tiny faces on weird objects and I would see these napkins lying around the house with extreme detail of old faces , so I was like fuck this theres mad shit in my house how the fuck would my parents do this to me, I eventually ended up calling my dad like so many times and he was denying that he did it and I told him to screw off you're just in on this shit to fuck with me. So this is where I fucked up bad, I called the cops like for real. For real, for real. They came and had no fucking clue what the fuck I was saying, and I'm like I don't want to sound crazy but they're trying to fuck with my head! Me and this kid used to have a thing and I knew his ex and she has a restraining order, but basically they told me to chill in my room clean up or whatever cause I still had these black face mask on that looks like tar. They came back said they did a run through, and blah blah told me to relax and tell my aunt to come over. They left and all this sneaky shit and tiny faces on things just kept getting worse and i started hearing more people, now coming from the basement as well so Im literally running around my house with bats and knives, I fucking ran outside a few times cause I thought i was chasing them, and mind you its a fucking nice 75 degree day with the sun out in a city, EVERYONES out, basically I called the cops again, said some more bullshit, they told me to give me my aunts number since my parents went to some far shit and next thing I know Im chilling in a car on my way to my aunts. The worst part is is that I all thought this was 100% real because no one told me I fucking lost my shit until like two days later.
I had to have fucking kept putting that shit up my nose, fucking got that 4g for some curtesy shit, I don't sell or bring anyone near my house for those intentions just cause so I was like set for a while, I'm on this shit right now hahahaha but How's everyone else's May going?

Btw I'm new hear, been lurking around too much :p

Last edited:
Tested it with the dealer and took some stupid lines got this stuff delivered from upstate, I def don't recommend snorting anything more than you would a bump (a little more) if you don't want to feel that slight discomfort really aint that bad as I've seen people say makes you feel alive, but I just wanted to add that no this isn't something I ever gotten myself into lol the stuff was pure I know exactly that it was because I was up ion this shit 3 days straight frying swizz cheese in my noggin. Dad says he can't wait to show me what they wrote on the report

Kids. If you read this. This is a reason you shouldn't do drugs.

^ this.
do I understand right you snorted 4 g of drugs and went batshit crazy? isn't that what you'd have to expect?

I've never been that scared in my life, I don't even want to know how i must of looked to those men. People always says they know their limit, make sure to measure, and put the rest somewhere you wouldn't wanna reach for it again and what I did wrong was abuse MDMA for more than one night while dealing with some bullshit at home, meditate, get in the right mind set idk do whatever but I thought I was miss invincible always thinking I show now weakness. Think you can trust yourself and one night you just end up running around your house with bats and knives. That's why I said I still can't process any of this shit because I don't, and I never have used to abuse but then you take that one bump or last line your willing to risk and you're in a weeks+ zombie mode kicking yourself in the ass. And don't under estimate your trust and your will power cause ultimately you stop being in control after that first hit of the night. I guess I have a bitch story to tell now for being an under educated teen lol. Aint fucking with myself like that again

oh and nah sorry if I wrote anything confusing, its still confusing for me... maybe 2gs snorted
weirdly enough it didn't fuck up my nose like I thought it did

I was just being a bitch with my emotions, thats like one of the top 5 rules to stay away from MDMA anyone's asking to get fucked over but like I said I was just being stupid being stupid basically. Never come close to anything as crazy like what I seen, most of you guys on here are way ahead of the game but if you're new to this don't be stupid like I was. Aint meant to be used that way

What a waste, Staaaay safe and well!

Status
Not open for further replies.