• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting: how much is too much

Deathvalley69

Greenlighter
So over the last few nights I've been snorting 30mg of adderal IR. I typically don't snort drugs very often but I'm just curious how bad this is for my nose. I've had work off for the last week or so and I've been kind of indulging lol. I know adderal is one of the worst things for your nose, and I'm concerned I'm doing serious damage. For those who have snorted drugs consistently, how long did it take for you to notice serious damage to your nose? I know three nights of insuffocation won't kill me but I'm just a little paranoid. The burning is pretty noticeable. I don't intend on making this a regular thing, I just want to set my mind at ease. Thanks for your responses.

I've been doing a decent amount of ketamine as of late and actually bought saline nasal spray for afterwards. I end up doing about a gram in an evening when I do and once the experience is over i will wash out my nose as i feel most of the damage is from drying and allowing the material to sit, dont get me wrong its irritating and bad for your nose but it feels much better in the morning if you clean it out afterwards.

Believe me when you do something like ketamine its possible for me to rail 500mg of material in a single line over the course of 3 mins so I got the saline spray because my nose would hurt afterwards. Youll be fine with small doses especially if you clean your nose out, switch sides, and practice good technique. Its good to be a bit concerned, it will save you from long term preventable damage.