• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine snorting crack? also is this real?

nancy145

Bluelighter
So i asked my dealer if he can get cocaine and he said yea so i went to go buy it and he gave me a bag with 2 rocks and some powder around it.I know at some point near the end of making , cocaine it's in a rock form, is it possible that was what it was and not crack? his friend said i should smoke it, but didn't say snorting wouldn't work when i said i was gonna snort it. i tried snorting 2 lines of the powder, about 2 centermeters long and 2 toothpicks wide, and felt hyper for a few seconds and euphoria for 5 minutes so im pretty sure it's real but it was really weak. i was already high on weed so i might've just placeboed myself into changing my high a bit. i don't want to do coke normally, just on special occasions like yesterday, but i'll also do leftovers. I don't wanna do crack at all, but i paid a lot of money for it so if i already have it i'll do it. I'm not worried about addiction because there's no way i can afford enough crack to get close to addiction at this price, i saved up for a month and a half for it, and i have pretty good self control so i don't want advice on doing it or not doing it. i don't have anything to smoke it out of though, and i'd rather snort it if possible. if i crush it up with a pill crusher then snort it would it still get me high? if not, is there anything simple i can do to make it snortable? any other ways to do it than smoking? any ways to easily make something to smoke it out of? sorry this is a long post for a simple question, i'm bad at making writing short and simple. thanks

It's just watered down cocaine. It's less potent but will still got you buzzed via insuffilation. But here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/293428-turning-freebase-crack-into-powder-cocaine-the-procedure!

snorting crack doesn't work cos it's not water soluble. are you sure it's not just coke that's been pressed into lumps? good coke (or coke that's been made to look good by spraying it with hairspray and squashing it into lumps) is normally chunky. if you can crush it fairly easily it's probably cocaine.

It's just watered down cocaine. It's less potent but will still got you buzzed via insuffilation. But here http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/293428-turning-freebase-crack-into-powder-cocaine-the-procedure!

Not gonna actually do this because it would probably kill me, but if we pretend like i have a huge tolerence and could take all this coke at once would crushing the crack and snorting all of it at once get me just as high as if i snorted all the cocaine at once I would get from turning crack into cocaine with the link you posted?

EDIT: accedently hit reply instead of quote, this was supposed to be a quote of smackydowners saying "snorting crack doesn't work cos it's not water soluble. are you sure it's not just coke that's been pressed into lumps? good coke (or coke that's been made to look good by spraying it with hairspray and squashing it into lumps) is normally chunky. if you can crush it fairly easily it's probably cocaine."
The powder was chunky but i crushed it up easily before snorting it, i haven't tried crushing the rocks yet but there about the size of marbles so im pretty sure it's not just chunky.

You said the lines were 2 centimeters long? Dude that's like next to nothing. I'm sure a energy drink would give you better effects, make the lines at least 2 inches long with some thickness to it. It's not meth where small lines might actually do something. Coke is lame anyway meth is so much better of a high in all aspects, and if you have self control like you say you should give crystal a try

dont snort crack, if anything you could IV it with a few steps but it was really designed to be smoked

Snorting crack does work just not well. Plus it is painful compared to coke as it has a high ph.

Mix the crack in the smallest amount of water with vit c or citric acid. Spray the solution into your nose. It should absorb better

Snorting crack does work just not well. Plus it is painful compared to coke as it has a high ph.

Mix the crack in the smallest amount of water with vit c or citric acid. Spray the solution into your nose. It should absorb better

Its not even worth it to do that man.. The amount of water/acid you need to dissolve any real amount of rock is in excess of what your nose can really hold. IME 10-20 units per nostril is max before shit just drips down or out your nose (did this test for back when I was sniffing nbomes). I can rig up a .2 of rock into 50 units of water/vit-c but having more water helps to dilute the acidity (lets face it, we gonna use excess, aint nobody wanna waste the goods), and plus there needs to be room for the reactions to occur.. vit-c dissolves about 200mg to a ml, with a .2 I use 100mg, so theres 50 units, and that's really pushing the dilution point. unless you want to stir and wait forever which if you're anything like me, is more like forever * 500000000000.. so I tend to add another 40-50 units of water.

cant you phone your dealer and ask him? if the lumps are as big as marbles, its a lot of crack!
try crushing up the chunks. if its really white and breaks up fairly easily then its coke and you need to make bigger lines, as mentioned above.
if its really hard and waxy looking its crack, in which case just smoke it!

well i bang crack. . so imean i could sniff the solution

why in the mother of all fucks would you slam crack,it's not even water soluble, which is why it floats over the water in the spoon which you then scrape off with a butter knife, it's even better smoked for some weird reason, like I'm not the kind of person who enjoys IV coke, I rather turn it to freebase, high quality fishscale turned into freebase is a whole other level, pre-made crack is not sold where I live, which is a good thing overall, if you want to try it,you get to know someone with delivery guys who has a real good thing going on and has top-level (not bar level) quality fishscale coke and turn it yourself.

You can't snort crack, you can turn it back into cocaine hcl though, which will be really goddamn pure cos normally turning coke into crack removes all the cut from it.

You can't snort crack, you can turn it back into cocaine hcl though, which will be really goddamn pure cos normally turning coke into crack removes all the cut from it.

i bang crqck for this very reaaon. i acidify it with vinegar or vitc to form cocaine acetate or ascorbate respectively. dollar for dollar it works out better for me and the high is a lot cleaner. the coke i get is loaded with crappy cut. yeah need to find better dealer etc blablabla. its all cocaine just different form. ive never acrually smoked it lol, i have no desire. . i wont even sniff coke ever again. was just saying you can take rock and acidify it and sniff or bang it.

its extra work but qorth it for me anyway, and helps keep the time beyween redpsing a littlw longer as i cook each shot up

If a small amount of it will dissolve in water, then it's probably powder cocaine (cocaine HCl), but if a small amount will NOT dissolve in water, it's probably freebase cocaine (crack). If it's powder cocaine, then you want to crush up those rocks and snort them, by all means! Snorting crack OTOH does not work.

interesting! so crack is better to iv than coke! post lemon juice or whatever.

interesting! so crack is better to iv than coke! post lemon juice or whatever.

theyre the exact same if yoyr shit is pure.

i prefer crack i get because it has lesser cut abd impurities resulting in a purer high. if yoi can get pure or close to pure coke that dissolves cleanly then youd be dumb to go through the extra effort with rock

iirc, the high from IV coke is overwhelming. If I wasn't so afraid of the comedown I would do it again though...

iirc, the high from IV coke is overwhelming. If I wasn't so afraid of the comedown I would do it again though...

thats what makes it so god damn incredible

dont do it though.. I'm pretty fucking addicted right now. its a matter of doing enough but once i did it was mindblowing. the come down ia rough and if your techique isnt good youll trash your arms.. heck even with good you still will. it is straight evil.. hell wrapped in a guise of a few mins of bliss..

and wreck my lungs? ive got a plethora of superficial easy to hit veins and only two lungs ;)

Ill get tired of it eventually, I hope.