• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine snorting - clogged nose.......help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

imeverything09

Greenlighter
What do you do when your all clogged up with blow? This is an unwelcome problem ATM. I've tried blowing it (which hurts like fucking hell BTW) no blood surprisingly!!! Any suggestions would be very welcome! The obvious one would be to stop...but I don't really see that happening :)

You should be dipping your finger in small bowl/glass of water after every bump/rail and snorting a few drops of water right after most of the dose hits you. This keeps my shit good.

Sniff WARM water up your nose and let it sit for a second, blow. Dexter is right as well. Maybe not every line but you should definitely be sniffing warm water and using napkin wet with warm water and really get that shit up in your nose to keep it clean. In the future i recommend a bottle of saline nasal sprayy to use between every couple of lines. Really helps a lot on the damage done by the coke and having a stuffy fucked up nose the next day.

Also try to switch up nostrils though i know most people can only really sniff good with one. But I have personally been to the point where I couldn't sniff no more because both my nostrils were to clogged. I fucking tried and tried but they were to far gone. You could always Plug as well.

Afrin works wonders but that shit can be as addictive as the coke

No joke, I was totally dependent on nasal spray for years having to carry it with me everywhere and use it every 4 hours or I could not breath...it was the most absurd addiction I ever had, but I needed it. I eventually weened off one nostril at a time.

When your nostrils are to clogged to sniff, then it's time for a break. Plain and simple, thats your body pretty much telling you to go to f*cking bed and be sober for a couple of days. Please don't attempt other ROA because only very very bad things can happen when you do that... I don't want to sound like some anti-drug asshole but blow should be a treat only, please use in moderation!

When your nostrils are too clogged to sniff, then it's time for a break.

I cannot stress this enough... Saline nsasal sprays may help in the meantime but your nose will only get more irritated with continuing drug usage.

If this is happening when it obviously shouldn't (i.e. after your very first line) then it's cut with something nasty.

I always found 'otravine' drops really clear out your nose really well. Dunno if it will help with pain but it's the best stuff i've ever found when using coke. You can get it in boots if you're in the uk.

Have you tried giving your coke an acetone wash before doing it? Cocaine acts as a nasal decongestant if its clogging up your nose, its not coke. My nose has never been fully clogged but after a gram or so it starts to not work *as* well, I usually just grab a quick spray of dristan and its good to go.

*note*
To those who want to say horror stories about using nasal decongestants "omg i was hooked on it for 4 years" no. You wasted your money. YES your body builds a tolerance, so you learn how to use it PROPERLY, as opposed to just snorting it whenever. Spray it in both nostrils as needed for 3 days. After 3 days, stop spraying in the left nostril but continue to spray in the right. Your left will be quite clogged. After 2-3 days, your left nostril will finally open up and be able to breathe again WITHOUT the nasal spray, at which point you discontinue use. Anyone who claims to have been "addicted to nasal spray" for more than 1 week, is really just addicted to wasting money for no reason lol.

Goodness. Not to sound cynical, but just take a break; eat, sleep, replenish. Use saline. Then start back up if you still want to.

I remember how it is when you're binging on coke, but when my nose became swollen shut and painful, I would call it a night, or day, whichever. The rest of you probably needs a break just as bad as your nose does.

i agree with the people who said take a break because if you never had a whole in your nose you dont want one (deviated septum i think) but you just need a break and the nasal stuff is bad in the long run like they said already...but also if nothing else helps run really hot water and breathe it in and take a hot shower those always worked wonders but no matter what its gonna clog right back up quick lol

GBM said:
Cocaine acts as a nasal decongestant if its clogging up your nose, its not coke.
This is true, pure coke will actually clear your sinuses.It's the cuts that clogs your nose.

I irrigate my nose with saline water, that usually works. Regular tap water can actually make it worse.

lmao...sounds like my 20's lol i used to get a shot glass with warm salt water and tilt my head trying to get it into one nostril then out the other. if it got through i was sailing. try eating spicy food or making yourself sneeze for short lived relief. lmao

I recently had the same problem, I have had deviated septum/sinus issues in the past but had surgery. What worked well for me was to go on Amazon and purchase a 3 pack of empty nasal spray bottles, make sure the top can be unscrewed. I then used this recipe to make my own saline:
  • Put one cup of water and ½ teaspoon of salt into the pot. Put the lid on.
  • Boil for 15 minutes with the lid on (set a timer).
  • Set the pan aside until cooled to a room temperature.
  • Carefully pour the salt and water (normal saline) from the pan into the jar or bottle and put the lid on.
Just make sure to constantly clean the tip so as to not get infected. I also have googled proper methods to ensure the spray goes into the nasal and sinus cavities properly.
Just my two cents...

get a kettle of water boiling on the stove, attempt to inhale the steam.

really though, if your nose is clogged from blow, you've been at it too long. take a break... or make some crack

Clean up your blow chemically so you're left with cocaine and not whatever shit made up 90% of the line you just had. The net is full of info on the clean up, pure drugs are safer drugs and tend to cut down on chasing a high, instead you actually get high which to me is a tremendous boon. Take care

I'm going to close it since this was yet another old thread bumped, check the dates y'all. And this was never OD material. This may be too basic for BDD even. Like c'mon, it's called common sense.

For anyone reading this in the future with the same question, two words: netti pot.

Status
Not open for further replies.