• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Snorting Ambien while high on GPN

sonicwhite

Bluelighter
Ok, so I awoke tonight from a effed up dream. It was like one in the morning. I felt refreshed and I wanted to get high. So I took some gabapentin and chased it down with a monster drink. Noticed nothing for awhile until I decided to snort Ambien. I really don't like Ambien other than to sleep but I was like oh well.

So after ten mg up the left nostril I felt this amazing euphoria. Almost to the point I got a rush in my stomach. I was like wtf? So my question is are these two having an interaction with each other. I would like to know because I've done Ambien before and I just got tired. This however amped me up.

Yeah, I would say they are reacting with each other. Together with the monster drink, you got an unexpected euphoria. Maybe because your sleep was interrupted from that nightmare it made you more susceptible to this buzz? Did you have any other drugs before you went to bed?

No just gabapentin and the rest of my cocktail. But yesterday I actually got high again off of GPN and it took withdrawaling to get there so that could be it.