• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Snorting Adderall XR Vs. Taking It Orally

LandsUnknown

Bluelighter
I overall would say that for getting work done, snorting is a total waste since it defeats the extended release mechanism and leads to a brief period of effects followed by a crash. However, if I'm out drinking/staying up late for non work purposes, I prefer to crush and snort. I don't do this often (once a week or so), but it's definitely WAY stronger even mg for mg.

In fact, snorting like 2 or 3 milligrams wakes me right up and keeps me up nearly all night sometimes. It sometimes seems like snorting is like 2x as strong for like 3 hours. Sometimes, it's pretty euphoric but has a different, more stimulated vibe that peaks after like an hour instead of like 2-3 like taking xr orally often does.

Fuck snorting adderall during the day though. Snorting during the day has always caused me to crash like 3 hours later if I did not snort more and simply passed the fuck out and generally felt like shit on the comedown. And obviously if you snort something every day or close to (even if it's adderall), I'm imagining that it likely would be pretty bad for your nose. So, for me snorting is only for when I'm wanting to stay up late drinking and/or parties.

For me swallowing the pills delivers more euphoria and longer lasting effects.. however if I have a tiny amount of adderall left after a bender (5-10mgs) I feel that snorting in that instance would deliver a better and stronger result just for a shorter period of time. Yet that's only worth it for 5 mg of adderall or so.

PS a good Harm Reduction question would be to question whether snorting is harder on your heart vs simply swallowing.

Parachuting is the best way to use prescription amphetamines, in my opinion. Getting all that wax in your nose is not a nice feeling.

Ehh same effects really.. Orally just takes 30-45mins to hit.. Snorting hits immediately.. Lasts way shorter tho

I don't know who started the snorting pills trend but it's almost always pointless. I've seen people snort Xanax, hydrocodone, Adderall. Why do people do these things. All that filler , or Tylenol are you trying to destroy your sinuses.

Just eat the pill

I don't get it. There are certain pills you most certainly will get a strong effect but not from those three.

I used to do baby bumps of Subutex. That was actually extremely dangerous but Jesus Christ was it intense.

I don't know who started the snorting pills trend but it's almost always pointless. I've seen people snort Xanax, hydrocodone, Adderall. Why do people do these things. All that filler , or Tylenol are you trying to destroy your sinuses.

Just eat the pill

I don't get it. There are certain pills you most certainly will get a strong effect but not from those three.

I used to do baby bumps of Subutex. That was actually extremely dangerous but Jesus Christ was it intense.
You answered your own question

the original poster says that adderall XR is stronger snorted, which i've heard on this site isn't true a few times. i always thought it was really strong snorted. i noticed that i don't think the time release is gone just because you crush the pills though. i got in trouble a few times snorting adderall XR thinking the effects were worn off so i'd take more and then it'd be too much. seems like i was able to snort more regular adderall in a shorter period of time compared to the XR.

i personally just like snorting stuff, or i used to anyways. psychedelics are my drug by choice, so there isn't much of an option to snort. i'd probably try eating adderall and comparing it to snorting if i got it again. i'd definitely snort a little coke if i were in a place that it were pure.. got to be careful with the nose though.. definitely.

I only snorted Adderall XR a couple of times but every other time I just took it orally

what did you think about the difference in potency? not worth it to snort so you just go for orally?
I just felt like it was better orally, it lasts a lot longer and I feel I get more of a high taking it by mouth. The last time I did Adderall I took two 20 mg XR capsules and one 10 mg IR tablet and I stayed up all night zooming and playing guitar. So I definitely prefer it orally. I didn't feel as high snorting it

Mostly oral ingestion and see how I’m feeling after the first hour or so, if it’s not a binge I try to stay away from using my nose for amph. After about day two I almost always have to pop a 30mg or two IR and then snort a 15mg IR to keep me from getting into a fog