• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine Snorted for the first time in 6 months.. did fuckall

Zonxx

Bluelighter
Typically i smoke alot of coke, about a week ago came a particular night that included copious amounts of liquor and i had the great idea to eat somthing like 3-6 grams of shrooms, to say the least since i typically avoid psychedelics i was tripping fucking balls, and hadnt had any prepared coke to smoke so i decided to try to sober up abit by doing lines.

1 gram and 20 minutes later, much to my surprise i was still out of my mind but now alert making it worse but not necessarily the 'high' ive begun to associate with coke but alert enough to cook some up to 'sober' up

What i was wondering is, since ive grown so accustomed to smoking fantasticly prepared 'crack' even freebase at times, will snorting coke never hit/work like it once did even in rediculous quantities? I mean i was railing thick lines back and forth to achieve what a smaller/medium sized toke would get me to which left me pretty baffled to say the least and it wasnt quality as i cooked the same coke up that night when i was able to and it was fine as usual, so is it just built up tolerance? Or is it a combo of tolerance to ROA?

Did you used to get good effects from snorting? I've never got a great effect from snorting stimulants but I definitely have from smoking/injecting so that could be the case.

But if snorting used to work for you the perhaps it is related to going from a method with a much bigger 'kick' back to snorting.

Or maybe you were just tripping way too hard for the coke to work?

Did you used to get good effects from snorting? I've never got a great effect from snorting stimulants but I definitely have from smoking/injecting so that could be the case.

But if snorting used to work for you the perhaps it is related to going from a method with a much bigger 'kick' back to snorting.

Or maybe you were just tripping way too hard for the coke to work?
i think i may have been tripping too hard i mean i used two grams of fishscale powder, one within no more than 10-15 minutes in the hallway corridor trying to simply make it home LOL. then as soon as i got through the door i threw myself on the couch tore the second bag open and just started racking line after line, but i got to the point where i got alert enough to cook some coke and 2 hits later i was pretty 'fine' so to speak

Man! That could have been one deadly night but it seems like you weathered the storm, so to speak. You're lucky you didn't end up on the floor, your heart racing unbelievably fast and sweat literally popping out of the pores on your face. Oh and yea, that was me many moons ago and I haven't touched the stuff since ( a good 35+ years now). Please be careful dude, you only get one of these "life vessels" we call a body!

Man! That could have been one deadly night but it seems like you weathered the storm, so to speak. You're lucky you didn't end up on the floor, your heart racing unbelievably fast and sweat literally popping out of the pores on your face. Oh and yea, that was me many moons ago and I haven't touched the stuff since ( a good 35+ years now). Please be careful dude, you only get one of these "life vessels" we call a body!
Ah, well my coke tolerance is pretty up there, i havent sweat from any stimulant in a damn long time, not gonna say thats a bad thing tbh atleast im not overheating when i use stims

After over 20+ years of heavy snorting, I got turned on to cooking and smoking a little over a year ago ... and the game completely changed. Just based on my own experience, I can say that snorting has never since had any appeal for me. In the last year I have snorted on maybe about three occasions in total. Besides tasting the drip in my throat and some slight elevation in alertness, it has absolutely lost its magic for me. And this coming from someone who did it this way religiously for over two decades.

Smoking the same product I have snorted gives me much different and more powerful highs, so I know it’s not a quality issue. While I cannot relate to a night on shrooms, alcohol, snorting and then smoking, I can relate to just snorting with maybe some alcohol and weed, and that coke high feels completely different and far more sedate to me now.

After a person IVs or smokes cocaine, I can't picture them snorting again. It just seems like a waste; I know it was for me. I used to IV and never thought of snorting again. I'm sure that the tripping changed your perception quite a bit too. Maybe if you weren't tripping, you would have a much different experience.

After a person IVs or smokes cocaine, I can't picture them snorting again. It just seems like a waste; I know it was for me. I used to IV and never thought of snorting again. I'm sure that the tripping changed your perception quite a bit too. Maybe if you weren't tripping, you would have a much different experience.
i didn't even expect to trip like that, i mean it was HARDCORE, i don't really dabble with psychdelics but since they looked like great shrooms and were free i figured eh why not, followed by a godly hit of shatter (thc dab oil wtv you wana call it) i ended up totally blitzed out of my brain holding 2 bags of coke and could barely walk lol in a not so funny way.. i mean i lost my house keys, snorted a bunch of coke in my apartment hallway to make it up the stairs, the night is alittle hazy but my god, those shrooms were just so fucking strong but i may have eaten too much too, because he had a huge bag and told me to just take whatever so i did i took a pretty big one and 2 smaller ones which he told me was probably 3-6grams worth?? it was the first time taking mushrooms so i didnt expect the effects but they certainly fucking hit me

im gonna test snorting a few lines in a few weeks when i get my next pile of coke since i've been going really hard on the amps lately and see if and how my proper sources coke effects me while i cook up my batches of the month :):) hopefully it'll help me make better batches haha
because i also didn't obtain this coke from my normal source HOWEVER, the next day i did have a good gram gram and a half left that i cooked up, it was pretty decent id say the coke was probably 50-60% instead of my normal 60-80%
so we'll see how my proper source effects me, perhaps because of my smoking tolerance to it adding abit less quality really impacts the effects

Last edited:
i didn't even expect to trip like that, i mean it was HARDCORE, i don't really dabble with psychdelics but since they looked like great shrooms and were free i figured eh why not, followed by a godly hit of shatter (thc dab oil wtv you wana call it) i ended up totally blitzed out of my brain holding 2 bags of coke and could barely walk lol in a not so funny way.. i mean i lost my house keys, snorted a bunch of coke in my apartment hallway to make it up the stairs, the night is alittle hazy but my god, those shrooms were just so fucking strong but i may have eaten too much too, because he had a huge bag and told me to just take whatever so i did i took a pretty big one and 2 smaller ones which he told me was probably 3-6grams worth?? it was the first time taking mushrooms so i didnt expect the effects but they certainly fucking hit me

im gonna test snorting a few lines in a few weeks when i get my next pile of coke since i've been going really hard on the amps lately and see if and how my proper sources coke effects me while i cook up my batches of the month :):) hopefully it'll help me make better batches haha
because i also didn't obtain this coke from my normal source HOWEVER, the next day i did have a good gram gram and a half left that i cooked up, it was pretty decent id say the coke was probably 50-60% instead of my normal 60-80%
so we'll see how my proper source effects me, perhaps because of my smoking tolerance to it adding abit less quality really impacts the effects
Man, you were trashed :ROFLMAO:

Glad it ended okay tho