• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Meth Smoking weed while on

cletusSamboy

Bluelighter
Is using weed (50mg) a few hours after smoking a bit of meth (20mg) a good combo?
How will it affect the meth? Will it enhance the focus and wired up feeling or dull it?
I've read that weed (depending on the strain) can become more psychedelic and trippy because meth affects serotonin.

I remember one time, I had been up for like three days straight on meth, then I got a call from my buddy saying that he just got some good herb if I wanted to swing by and buy some/get smoked out (this was back in the day when weed was still technically illegal where I lived). I thought, hmm, I've been doing meth for the past three days, and meth is a stronger drug than weed right? so I should be fine...

I stumbled out of that house freaking high off my goddamn face lol. I got so blazed it wasn't even funny. It was fun!

Used to smoke Columbian like cigarettes while tweaking. It's the only way to fly.

"Speed!—or speed and grass—sometimes you could take a combination of speed and grass and prop that... LSD door open in the mind without going through the whole uncontrollable tumult of the LSD"
The Electric Kool Aid Acid Test

Wouldn't say that is exactly so, but it's a nice combo.

You know all that depends though
But I do take and have never hard any wired up feeling same with the people I deliver to.

What weed do you take and what do you experience after taking such
Was sour diesel. Felt it increased the potency and made it more racy and psychedelic. Also magnified the serotonergic effect that meth gives. But that was the first time using the combo. Now it seems a lot of the cerebral effects of weed are missing when combined with meth so I find it pointless to use them together.

Had two bouts with speed in my life.
When I banged it, it was a weekend thing. 2-3 good shots on a Friday night would be enough to keep me awake till Sunday night and any more than 2-3 shots would not give a rush.
Back to the workplace for the week and the same next weekend :) . Recharging for the week allowed rushes again.

Anyway, I liked smoking on meth (etc) but also found it super handy for the crash. Around Tuesday I would be getting to the lethargy/depressive stage and I would generally go to a friend's and smoke out. Couch, TV, joints, food. Get's you past the worst.

Is using weed (50mg) a few hours after smoking a bit of meth (20mg) a good combo?
How will it affect the meth? Will it enhance the focus and wired up feeling or dull it?
I've read that weed (depending on the strain) can become more psychedelic and trippy because meth affects serotonin.
Meth doesn’t have much excitatory effects on 5-HT (serotonin) when compared to other amphetamine derivatives like MDMA. THC primary works on cannabinoid receptors (CB1 and CB2). If you want something that significantly affects 5-HT, you should try MDMA not meth.

it is something and THC is also serotonergic via 5ht2something-agonism and PEA-regulation

Low doses of THC have been shown may be to inhibit the reuptake of 5-HT (serotonin) but do not induce release. But chronic THC use has been linked to the upregulation of 5-HT2A, which makes you sensitive to classical psychedelics like psilocybin (shrooms), LSD, etc., that primarily act on the 5-HT2A subtype.

Suicidal or depression has been linked to the availability of more 5-HT2A receptors in the brain than in normal individuals, which is why people with depression or suicidal intentions have positive effects when taking psilocybin-containing shrooms, LSD, etc. since it's a partial agonist of the 5-HT2A subtype.

Low doses of THC have been shown may be to inhibit the reuptake of 5-HT (serotonin) but do not induce release. But chronic THC use has been linked to the upregulation of 5-HT2A, which makes you sensitive to classical psychedelics like psilocybin (shrooms), LSD, etc., that primarily act on the 5-HT2A subtype.

Suicidal or depression has been linked to the availability of more 5-HT2A receptors in the brain than in normal individuals, which is why people with depression or suicidal intentions have positive effects when taking psilocybin-containing shrooms, LSD, etc. since it's a partial agonist of the 5-HT2A subtype.
This is interesting and good to know as I have struggled with depression/suicide attempts in the past. I find that shrooms definitely give me a positive mental effect, even better than an SSRI.

I think regarding the OP you'll just have to try it and see.

I have known people who hate the combination of herb and meth and others who love it.

Personally I enjoy the combo. I almost always smoke herb when using meth.

I smoke herb with everything though. If you're a real herb smoker you will probably enjoy it with meth too.

This is interesting and good to know as I have struggled with depression/suicide attempts in the past. I find that shrooms definitely give me a positive mental effect, even better than an SSRI.
Chronic administration of SSRIs seems to cause desensitization of the 5-HT2A subtype because SSRI-type drugs essentially downregulate the number of 5-HT2A receptors available (thus helping with depression). So I think the SSRI administration would deteriorate the psychedelic experience with shrooms (since if the 5-HT2A subtype is desensitized, I think partial agonists of 5-HT2A like psilocybin-containing shrooms wouldn't be efficacious for depression).

Also, it seems like you're not alone. Some studies suggest that treatment with psilocybin-containing shrooms is superior for tackling depression compared to the group that took (1) psilocybin + SSRI and (2) only SSRI.

Cannabis and meth, for me, go hand in hand. I keep my Snail (Lookah Snail, the best vape battery ever made. Short battery life but charges very quick, keeps your cartridges upright without worrying about it, and the voltage settings are way more effficient tham other batteries) nearby at all times. I often will smoke meth and then go rip one or two .5g bowls out of my bong (one hit per bowl, best way to use a bong), or I'll use my Yocan dab pen for concentrates, or I'll just do actual dabs or use my nectar collector for dabs. Or I'll do various different methods of smoking weed and just get absolutely blitzed

Some folks who combine meth and weed only get the worst effects of the weed like paranoia and such and it is amplified heavily by the meth. But since weed is legal here and drugs are virtually decriminalized now, I haven't gotten negative things like paranoia from weed or meth or the combo of the two once in three years

PS If you like hotrails, buy a nectar collector (sometimes called a dab straw) with a glass tip. You will never find a better tool to use. Many even come with little reclaim catches built in that perfect catch any unmelted meth powder and make it stupidly easy to scrape out and use. I do not use the same nectar collector for rails that I do for concentrates, because I am the cannabis fairy and give everyone I know hits off of all my pieces whenever I can. Don't want anyone inhaling meth residue instead of weed. :p

Edit: I prefer to smoke indica when combined with meth versus sativa. Sativa is less... trippy. It is also way more likely to cause negative effects like paranoia and anxiety alone, combo that with meth and you're probably not gonna have a good time. Oh and drink 100mg+ marijuana shots or sodas or whatever and, if your tolerance is reasonable, you'll have a psychedelic experience without the meth invovled. Introduce the meth to that and you are in for the wildest ride of all, in the best of ways,

Edit 2: Just thought of one last thing. Take RSO and do meth. Make sure you've eaten some fatty foods for the RSO to work to its fullest. Generally you want a piece of RSO that's the size of a grain of rice to get fucked up. I take about 5x as much when I do meth and I have yet to find any other high besides speedballs (coke + heroin via IV) that gets me that fucked up and feeling that good, Be careful though, eat the RSO without the meth first in the appropriate dose and then see how you feel. The first time almost always gets you too fucked up and you don't want to pair that with meth.

Last edited: