• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking two weeks straight before bed

darthsixious

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Long time lurker but finally decided to post! I have been smoking weed for about two weeks straight mostly right before bed. Prior to this I haven't really smoked in months and i don't usually smoke to much.

After smoking primarily only before bed do you think this little bender will have any detrimental effects on my sleep ?

CHeers

I wouldnt worry about any detrimental effects with anything. Enjoy it brother. Smoke those trees.

After smoking primarily only before bed do you think this little bender will have any detrimental effects on my sleep ?

I've been doing this for many many years. I find the only thing I miss out on is recalling my dreams.

If I dont vape some weed before bed I'll stay awake way too long and then dream mad dreams and then wake up very early and feel like I havent slept enough.

In some ways I use cannabis as a sleeping aid.

Sometimes i get cravings to go smoke at night, i stay up til 2am because i cant sleep :( I cant really smoke at the moment so it sucks man

In my experience, the main issue is an inability to sleep without the use of cannabis. It is such an effective sleep-aid that I lie in bed restless without it.

Similarly to poledriver, I struggle to remember my dreams if I go to sleep high. Dreams become a lot more vivid and powerful in the nights where I do not smoke.

I have smoked for sleep or ingested weed for sleep for years now and my only problems have been 1) not remembering my dreams and 2) sometimes overdoing it so that I feel sluggish next morning. About a year ago, my dreams came back. Not only did they return but I find that the early morning dreams are more vivid and interesting than ever.:)

^thats a very strange thing to happen I've been smoking weed for about 2-3 years. I can't say I've had anything like that happen to me. Could it be a very strong hit of da-ja-vou when u wake up?

In my experience, the main issue is an inability to sleep without the use of cannabis. It is such an effective sleep-aid that I lie in bed restless without it.
Same here.
I find weed a really good sleep aid, but am careful not to smoke every night, because my insomnia really flares up if i abstain after smoking nightly for a while.

I realised after years of being stoned most of the time that less i smoke, the more i get out of it.