• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Smoking PCP and K2

TimTim1993

Bluelighter
The first time I smoked PCP I was with two other guys in a parking garage of a mall and we bought two 10 dollar bags of mint leaves soaked in the PCP. At first I only wanted to take like 3 hits off the blunt to get a feel for it, but one of the guys said no if you're going to smoke it you are going to smoke it like I do. So I ended up smoking two blunts to the face and as soon as the high hit me I got stuck. I froze up like a statue and I became catatonic. I didn't know where I was and I didn't know what was going on. It's like I left my body and went somewhere else. I wasn't moving I was just standing in one spot. The guy I was with was supposedly standing in front of me yelling my name and I wasn't responding from what he told me later on.

I blacked out for a little bit and then I came to at the bus stop and everything looked like a cartoon. I felt like I was walking on clouds and the high felt very similar to a DXM trip. We took the bus to my house and I grabbed the K2 I had and we then rolled a blunt of the K2 and smoked it. We traveled a town away and he ditched me and I was high as a kite and I got on a wrong bus went to another town and then I took the correct bus back home

The K2 definitely potentiated the PCP and I didn't know what I was doing.

Reminds me of my first and only experience with PCP. Except I was the one yelling at the owner and crowd wasn't much less loud than I.

Didn't get kicked out or passed out, nor did I do more than weed and PCP.

Except pizza.

I had pizza.

The first time I smoked PCP I was with two other guys in a parking garage of a mall and we bought two 10 dollar bags of mint leaves soaked in the PCP. At first I only wanted to take like 3 hits off the blunt to get a feel for it, but one of the guys said no if you're going to smoke it you are going to smoke it like I do.

A similar thing happened to me the first time I smoked crack. I went with my dealer to pick up an 8-ball worth of crack that we were going to split. We got back and started smoking it and pretty quickly I was like ok, I've had enough, I gotta go home. He said, no we gotta finish all of it. So I kept on smoking. Eventually I got so fucked up that I began having open eyed hallucinations. I remember looking outside and seeing little gremlin-like creatures in the trees, jumping on mini-trampolines. Mind you, I was in high school and had only tried regular cocaine a few times, so smoking that much crack with no tolerance in a very short time frame is like being on the verge of an overdose. I got so fucked up I could barely walk, the dude had to drive me home. The next day my body was sore all over, felt poisoned.

I've smoked a good $30,000 worth of crack since then, but never have I hallucinated like I did that first time. Nor have I smoked cracked that rapidly in such large amounts. Crazy to think that the first time I smoked crack was the most intense crack smoking session I've ever experienced.

Crazy to think that the first time I smoked crack was the most intense crack smoking session I've ever experienced.
I feel that’s a norm not a crazy thing. Idk for parts of the world where crack is a thing but first few hits of 99%+ freebase coke I had is something I never managed to relive again no matter how much I smoked.

I feel that’s a norm not a crazy thing. Idk for parts of the world where crack is a thing but first few hits of 99%+ freebase coke I had is something I never managed to relive again no matter how much I smoked.

The crazy part I was referring to was that during my first ever crack smoking session I smoked the most amount of crack I've ever smoked in such a short period of time (which is definitely not the norm). Meaning it was the heaviest crack smoking session I've had in terms of grams per hour. Usually you work your way up to that. I've smoked alot of crack since then, but never have I smoked 1.75g of high grade crack in 45 minutes, or whatever it was (we were in a car so we had to hurry, smoking hit after hit).

In retrospect, the intense soreness I had all over my body the following day might have been a sign of early stage rhabdomyolysis resulting from cocaine overdose. Never try to keep up with a crackhead if you've never smoked crack before.