• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Smoking or snorting benzos

Coffeeshroom

Bluelight Crew
Hey quys. Just want to know if there are any benzos you can snort.( i have read a lot of conflicting info) amd question nr2 is can you smoke it. Like crush it up and add to a join

Q1: what benzos can you snort
Q2: what benzos can smoke mixed with weed if any?

Thanks

Midazolam is soluble in water so you can use it nasally or IV it.
I don't think that benzos are effective when smoked but I ve heard of etizolam used via vaporization. Since orally they are very efficient, it doesn't make much sense to use it another way. People also use it rectally with successful results.

Midazolam is soluble in water so you can use it nasally or IV it.
I don't think that benzos are effective when smoked but I ve heard of etizolam used via vaporization. Since orally they are very efficient, it doesn't make much sense to use it another way. People also use it rectally with successful results.
I have no ecxess to that, thw bwnzos i do have is the following. What can i snortor smoke
Alpeozalam
Diazepam
Triazolam
Bromazepam
Nitrazepam
Flurazepam
Midazolam

So from those listed which can i add to a joint or snort or will i just be better of taking them orally. Shuffing or iv is not an option

You are better off taking them orally because they aren't very soluble in water which makes snorting them inefficient.

Also, you said that you don't have access to Midazolam but later in your list of benzodiazepines which you have access to, you included it:)

I do have midazolam but ita only have half a 15mg tab and with that stuff i need 30mg for a good nod with all the extras. But think what i will do is wait another 1hr while finishing my last drink. Then drop 2 triazolam and if im still awake i will drop 6mg bromazepam. If im still awake after that i will... well lets see..

In general, none of the commonly prescribed Benzodiazepines are absorbed well by this route. Just like the needle, this route of administration and the ceremony surrounding it are sometimes deeply entrenched.

Well thenight ended with .5mg triazolam and after that it knocked me out till 6amish and then had my other benzo combo of valium and alzam