• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

smoking mixed keif's?

Billard

Bluelighter
alright im probably gonna get a little bud later since its been awhile but the guy said its actulay 3 diff kinds mixed together ( seperate buds but all in same bag ). so my question is i just bought a little gas station grinder and im wondering is it alright to smoke mixed keif? like say you grind up 3 diff kinds of bud is it fine to smoke the mixed keif or will it be better to do them seperate? i've never had a grinder before and only smoked keif a cpl times but it was from one strain not several strains mixed together. im just worried im gonna get some really weird high as i tend not to mix strains but my buddy told me its alright to smoke the keif mixed from all the strains ground up together.. any advice would be greatly appericated as i dont wanna ruin the keif by mixing them unless its alright.

Most people here who smoke weed (and have grinders) save the kief until there is enough to make a small chunk of hash or liberally use it as a joint additive or bong topper. Unless you have a large amount of the same strain and you are using your grinder for a long period of time, the tendency is to allow the kief to build up....meaning a mixture of several different types.

There is absolutely *zero* problem smoking mixed kief. However, if you want to experience what some people call a pure high, you might want to save kief from one type of weed only and smoke that. In other words you might want to have Sativa kief and Indica kief seperately.

Here's the kicker Billard....how are you going to be able to separate the weed into different types?

You might get higher than you want, but that's about it.

Tom

like thomas davie said the bottom of my grinder probably has 10-20 different strains in it by the time that I get to the keif, sometimes less but at times I'm sure it had been more.

if you have a low tolerance it might be a little intense, but some of the best highs have been with keif ime

Dry sift / kief made from mixed strains is the best stuff there is I love it.

Same here. Always several strains of kief, just the nature of grinding. Unless of course you have a fat stash of the same bud. In this case you don't. You'll be fine.

I switched from using a grinder to breaking up the buds by hand on top of a nylon mesh (kief box) so I can get more of it. MORE!

Last edited:
If you like mixing your marijuana strains, you'll like a mixed-kief concoction.

It's uncommon but I know a few people who refuse to mix and match strains. Nothing inherently wrong with it, though-- it all just boils down to personal preference.

I switched from using a grinder to breaking up the buds by hand on top of a nylon mesh (kief box) so I can get more of it. MORE!

Just don't break down with sweaty hands. ;)