• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Smoking meth in a wax pen?

crashketchum

Bluelighter
I’m curious as to whether or not a wax pen, such as a yocan evolve would be an effective way of smoking meth. I cannot seem to find anything else at the moment, and it will be my first time doing it tonight. If not I’ll probably snort it, but I want to try smoking.

Last edited:
My advice would be don't smoke meth. It's not worth it at all. I used daily for 2 years, you'll think you can handle it, everyone does, but I can guarantee you can't

He stated it was going to be his first time. But to answer his question the vaporization point of meth is around 200 degrees, yes it can be vaped out of a vaporizer if mixed into a liquid solution. But one must take care the heat is below the boiling point because it will destroy the dope.

Update: we ended up heating up the side of a glass pipe with a torch and dabbing it on with a tool. He said it wasn’t meth, he said it was speed which I think may be amphetamine he didn’t have a real answer, I don’t think he knows either. It’s in crystal form, like shards, if that sounds right or wrong feel free to tell me. It’s been maybe 10 minutes since I started and I smoked it and took couple lines, burnt like hell. Whatever this is I like it.

Last edited:
He said it wasn’t meth, he said it was speed

lol, i've heard that before. (from people who have no idea what they're talking about)

if you're successfully vaping it, it's either meth or some other non-amphetamine stimulant. i don't think you can smoke amphetamine

I'm sure that it can be done. The takeaway is that vaporizing drugs, no matter how it is ultimately done, is a matter of finesse moreso than most of the other routes of administration. You're always going to be dealing with a heat source and you must be heat the material to within a certain threshold without heating it too much. There's no other way to explain it.