• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Smoking in indoor improvised box/tent

Jimbob25

Greenlighter
Hey, so last night a friend came to sleep over. Previously, 2g of green were bought and stashed and the time finally came. For this, I build an improvised hotbox the night before. It's made of a box-shaped PVC tube frame, and it is covered with some foil(I don't know hot it's called) but it sticks to itself and makes the box airtight. So we get in the tent and smoke up, but then we needed some air. I crawled out in the middle of a laughing fit and we started watching fucked up shit on the Internet, and each time after smoking inside we would turn on the fan pointed at a window to get rid of the smell. I reckon it worked quite well. So tell me, Bluelight, what do you think about doing this for smell concealment? I saw other people talk about sploofs or hotboxing the bedsheets and other things, but i I think this is more effective.

If you can't even say what kind of foil you used, what are we supposed to know about anything?

It's a proven fact that hitting and blowing it through either a wet rag or a dryer sheet works so I'm not sure what kind of praise you're looking for here. You can take a regular pipe and duct tape it around an Amazon box with a hole in the side for your hand and the lighter and blow the smoke through a dryer sheet and not only have your room smell like the sheet but the pressure of the box having a lighter sucking the oxygen is basically a gravity bong if you do it right...

If you can't even say what kind of foil you used, what are we supposed to know about anything?

It's a proven fact that hitting and blowing it through either a wet rag or a dryer sheet works so I'm not sure what kind of praise you're looking for here. You can take a regular pipe and duct tape it around an Amazon box with a hole in the side for your hand and the lighter and blow the smoke through a dryer sheet and not only have your room smell like the sheet but the pressure of the box having a lighter sucking the oxygen is basically a gravity bong if you do it right...

I'm not looking for any praise. I was just wondering if anybody did anything similar before and how. English is not my first language, and I don't know how the foil is called. It's the thing you use to cover plates with and it's really stretchy and sticks to itself. cellophane or something like that

What I've done is get a small coffee table and cut a hole, six inches in diameter using a hole saw attachment on my drill. I screwed a flange to the underside around the hole and attached it to an inline fan screwed to the bottom using a short length of ducting. This was then attached to a small carbon filter underneath and when turned on, anyone smoking above the table will have their smoke sucked through a cheap carbon filter and the smell adsorbed completely. I had to cannibalise it to get the filter for another task but although this was way overkill, it prevents any smell from being detected by anyone even in the next room, making it perfect for someone like me that gets paranoid.